Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bryan07Sport Build

Old 08-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Bryan07sport's Tacoma Gallery
Bryan07Sport Build

At the dealer when I bought it next to my old 4-Runner:

Removed stupid white dealer pinstripes

Hardwired GPS:

110 outlet in cab:

Next I did the foglight anytime mod, USA Spec Pa-15 IPod interface (ran into my center console), and URD Short Shifter.

Hardwired my boat winch cable to my battery, ran it through the frame and into my left bed storage cubby. Fellow boat owners will surely appreciate this one:

Then rear TSB:

Then I believe I pioneered the third brake light with cargo light integrated:

My write up for cargo light:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post1457883
Old 08-22-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Then the ABS disable switch. (LOVE this). it is the lower right switch, which I stumbled across at a boating store, and thought "that looks like it will fit", and what do ya know. The top middle switch is for my bed cargo light:

Tutorial on very easy abs shutoff switch method: works great!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post1477663

BHLM:

Removed Front Mudflaps:

Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX43nfhe6Lw

Weathertechs

Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70/17:

Front Bilstein 5100's set at 1.75:

Sockmonkey bedsides. Thanks Sock!

Bestop Supertop, Rear mudflaps removed

Old 08-22-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck like the boat winch cable
Old 08-22-2010, 08:11 PM   #6

thanks. the winch cable is awesome. get so many comments at the ramp about it. and to yotanator- i almost feel as though youre giving me a sympathy compliment because your truck is cooler than mine.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #7
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan07sport View Post
thanks. the winch cable is awesome. get so many comments at the ramp about it. and to yotanator- i almost feel as though youre giving me a sympathy compliment because your truck is cooler than mine.
No dude I'm not like that But, I forgot to ask, what boating store did you get your switch at?
Old 08-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
nice rig
Old 08-24-2010, 12:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanator View Post
No dude I'm not like that But, I forgot to ask, what boating store did you get your switch at?
I was totally kidding. And a local place here in Delaware called Eastern Marine. I could always buy them out and sell em to everyone on here.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan07sport View Post
I was totally kidding. And a local place here in Delaware called Eastern Marine. I could always buy them out and sell em to everyone on here.
Oh ok. Thanks. I've been looking for switches that fit