Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Schiz94's Build(sort of)

Old 08-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #21
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
ehh... it worrys me. i need help haha i dont even know what red locktite is.
Dude it at auto zone brother you put it on the threads before you screw the bolts in relax you can call me when your doing it and i can walk you threw anything you dont under stand!!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #22
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HOLY MUTHER EFFER i just got this email from URD- No, sorry on the intake.

The supercharger will be moving to the front burner in about 3 weeks.

The new FJ kit is finished. I am about to finish the kit for the 4th gen 4Runner then it is time to finish the 2.7 Tacoma.

Gadget

HOLY BALLS im gonna start saving now haha

Relax sparky you scared to do a shifter now your talking about a turbo kit
Old 08-24-2010, 09:09 AM   #23
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Relax sparky you scared to do a shifter now your talking about a turbo kit
haha turbo i can pay someone reputable to do for me. i dont want someone to screw something up as simple as this haha
Old 08-24-2010, 04:06 PM   #24
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
got the new tint. looks pretty damn good for being legal. 5% on the back and 24% on the sides. i also got my rims back today. they are kinda dusty... from the drive home but i will take a pic in a little while.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #25

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
got the new tint. looks pretty damn good for being legal. 5% on the back and 24% on the sides. i also got my rims back today. they are kinda dusty... from the drive home but i will take a pic in a little while.

Pics or it did not happen
Old 08-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #27
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
ok. UPDATE I got the tint today. pics are up
Old 08-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #28

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good should have gone darker but cool put the wheels on fo i saw the live pic
Old 08-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #29
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Looks good should have gone darker but cool put the wheels on fo i saw the live pic
the tint place only does legal tint. plus my mom woulda killed me had i come home with non legal tint(shes border patrol she doesnt want me breaking laws) i will get a better pic of my wheels in a minute and put it in here. i am going to discount tire this week and getting them mounted. i needa know which tire tho. toyo proxes, yokohama yk520, or falken st-04s
Old 08-24-2010, 08:51 PM   #30

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the tint place only does legal tint. plus my mom woulda killed me had i come home with non legal tint(shes border patrol she doesnt want me breaking laws) i will get a better pic of my wheels in a minute and put it in here. i am going to discount tire this week and getting them mounted. i needa know which tire tho. toyo proxes, yokohama yk520, or falken st-04s
i would jump on xru for that on i dont know about those tires!
Old 08-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #31
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i did. not much info. theres like 3k members compared to 35k on here.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #32

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
well i love my toyo open countrys they are the best as far a wear and they dont chunck when i go off road like other guys tires i use to have yokohama yk420 on my race car they were good lasted forever! Hope that helps
Old 08-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #33
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
should i trade someone my black bumper for a chrome one? mine is kinda messed up and i dont like it very much. i was also gonna trade him my base grill for his chrome because i was already gonna colormatch anyways so it doesnt make a difference to me
Old 08-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #34

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
should i trade someone my black bumper for a chrome one? mine is kinda messed up and i dont like it very much. i was also gonna trade him my base grill for his chrome because i was already gonna colormatch anyways so it doesnt make a difference to me

Do that if your ghey!
Old 08-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #35
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
what haha i dont mind the chrome look. i actually think it looks better than my black one. plus mine has a little tiny tear on it.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #36

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what haha i dont mind the chrome look. i actually think it looks better than my black one. plus mine has a little tiny tear on it.
Chrome=GHEY nuf said!
Old 08-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #37
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha just cuz i dont wanna be completely murdered out. doesnt make me gay
Old 08-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #38
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Good start dude! Keep it rollin'!
Old 08-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #39
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
thanks johnny
Old 08-26-2010, 03:01 PM   #40
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
really?

i'd have gone with something darker... plus all tint places 'only do legal tint' but all of them will do darker they just say you can't hold them liable if you get pulled over.