Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Schiz94's Build(sort of)

Old 08-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #41
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
really?

i'd have gone with something darker... plus all tint places 'only do legal tint' but all of them will do darker they just say you can't hold them liable if you get pulled over.
maybe down in montgomery but the places up here are pretty conservative. im happy with it. and its got a lifetime warranty so im ok with legal tint
Old 08-26-2010, 03:08 PM   #42
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
maybe down in montgomery but the places up here are pretty conservative. im happy with it. and its got a lifetime warranty so im ok with legal tint
did you ask them?

and why would your mom have been pissed if you got illegal tint?
Old 08-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #43
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
yes haha i asked them. they said no. and she doesnt want me getting pulled over and getting cited when theres no need for that
Old 08-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #44
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Cops up there must be uptight bitches... haha

I mean they don't really care down here, unless you're driving one of those Old sedans with 25s on em. I mean i've got friends that are cops and troopers with the limo tint on there cars. So idk....
Old 08-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #45
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha just cuz i dont wanna be completely murdered out. doesnt make me gay

I know brother i have to brake your ball alittle bit haha no i am sure it will look good!
Old 08-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #46
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
ok haha, i told him i would prolly throw in like 30 since my bumper has a little tear. but i think it will look good too.i think im gonna debadge today or tomorrow
Old 08-26-2010, 03:19 PM   #47
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok haha, i told him i would prolly throw in like 30 since my bumper has a little tear. but i think it will look good too.i think im gonna debadge today or tomorrow

ya do that way cleaner look with no badges! is you bumper not metel how did it "tear"
Old 08-26-2010, 03:20 PM   #48
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
the little plastic piece under the license plate. will get a pic hold on
Old 08-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #49
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
Cops up there must be uptight bitches... haha

I mean they don't really care down here, unless you're driving one of those Old sedans with 25s on em. I mean i've got friends that are cops and troopers with the limo tint on there cars. So idk....
yeah they are just waiting for something to pull you over up here haha. gotta fill them quotas haha
Old 08-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #50

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the little plastic piece under the license plate. will get a pic hold on
cool

Quote:
yeah they are just waiting for something to pull you over up here haha. gotta fill them quotas haha
Dude i would stick out bad if its like that!
Old 08-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #51
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
this little plastic piece right here-

Old 08-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #52

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

O i got you how the hell did that happen ya good deal see that that pec is 80 to 100 i am guessing!
Old 08-26-2010, 03:45 PM   #53
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
idk. it didnt show til like a month after i bought it. so we just epoxied it.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #54
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, cops can't pull you over for tint alone. They pull you over for some other bullshit excuse then give ya shit for your tint. Just don't drive like an asshole and you'll be OK. I know someone out here with the same dark tint as my rig, he has tickets up his ass and they still haven't sited him for the tint.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #55
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha nice. im fine with legal tint tho. or at least its technically legal? its supposed to be 35%
Old 08-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #56
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
While I was getting the tint done back in February, some dude with a 350Z said he wanted dark tint all the way around, including the front windshield so he could get BJ's in parking lots! CHOICE!!!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #58

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

y did you blurrr you plate who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGato View Post
While I was getting the tint done back in February, some dude with a 350Z said he wanted dark tint all the way around, including the front windshield so he could get BJ's in parking lots! CHOICE!!!

haha y you think i got mine done road head !
Old 08-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #59
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
y did you blurrr you plate who cares

haha y you think i got mine done road head !
idk what info you can get from my plates, but my mom said to blurr them out if im going to post on TW
Old 08-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #60

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
idk what info you can get from my plates, but my mom said to blurr them out if im going to post on TW

haha ya maybe if you had a 100,000 dollar car old people are funny your mom told you haha! Good listen to her i keep thinking your my age sorry! If someone comes to my house after looking at my plate they can me me my 40cal and my pumpshotty!