Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Schiz94's Build(sort of)

Old 08-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #1
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Schiz94's Build(sort of)

well for right now i dont have much.

Mods done-
Alpine CDA-105
Pinstripe Removal
Bed scratched to hell( used the truck as a truck)
Wet Okoles( black bench seat with full piping in red and trd in red)
Got rid of these hideous plastic hubcaps
Window Tint(24% on the sides and 5% on the back
X-runner rims powdercoated glossy black
PROJECTOR RETROFIT
Falken s/t04s 255/55/18
free mag lug nuts
Chrome Rear bumper and Front grille(thanks to ryanringle)
Undercover Tonneau
GrilleCraft Insert
Yellow Optima battery
Hertz ESK165.5 Components
RF P3 12" slim
Custom Mr. Marv box, Herculined
Alpine MRX-100

Current Pics Post Detail-

PICS WITH TINT

Mods in the future-

Undercover Tonneau
URD Supercharger

New pics with tires and wheels mounted(and chrome snit)

same spot(different season :P

Sorry for limited pics. most came out blurry
Old 08-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Update

so i got the center caps painted and im now socked. (the center cap decals)
and i also debadged the tailgate and got some sweet TRD license plate covers off ebay. (thanks bean)
emblems.

license plate cover.

kinda see the debadged tailgate.

from afar.

dif angle

so anyways. i think it looks a lot better now. sorry its dirty it was snowing as you can see.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you brother good start! Get those wheels on that thing!
Old 08-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
very nice caleb,so whats keeping you from doing the shifter?
Old 08-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
super clean
Old 08-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #6
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
very nice caleb,so whats keeping you from doing the shifter?
i think its taking the shifter apart and not being familiar with it. also idk anything about the grease they want me to put on it. i took one look at the directions and decided i didnt want to do it by myself.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
i think its taking the shifter apart and not being familiar with it. also idk anything about the grease they want me to put on it. i took one look at the directions and decided i didnt want to do it by myself.
so you need somebody to hook you up,maybe somebody in your area will chime in and help you.....good luck
Old 08-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
super clean
thanks mark. more to come im getting my wheels most likely tomorrow or wednesday and tint by thursday. 24% on the sides and 5% on the back
Old 08-23-2010, 08:13 PM   #9
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Just do it girly man you will never know till you try it!
Old 08-23-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
easy for you to say....you have an auto haha, manual is a little different
Old 08-23-2010, 08:19 PM   #11
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
CLEAN. get those rims and tires on
Old 08-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
so you need somebody to hook you up,maybe somebody in your area will chime in and help you.....good luck
yeah there are a few xru guys in seattle. but i wouldnt mind a pac NW meet and mod thing if someone would be wiling to organize it. i guess i would have to if i wanted one. im willing to drive you guys, haha i met the guy to buy my wheels in marysville at the navy fed parking lot at 6am. i'll drive to seattle for a good deal
Old 08-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #13

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
easy for you to say....you have an auto haha, manual is a little different
I would not cry about putting a shifter in just do it you will be surprised what you can do brother! YOU CAN DO IT!
Old 08-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #14
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
CLEAN. get those rims and tires on
gettin my rims back tomorrow and just have to head over to discount and see if i cant haggle a deal outta them
Old 08-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #15
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I would not cry about putting a shifter in just do it you will be surprised what you can do brother! YOU CAN DO IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk
Old 08-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #16

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya what he said!
Old 08-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna look at the instructions again.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #18

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im gonna look at the instructions again.
DO IT!
Old 08-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #19
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
ehh... it worrys me. i need help haha i dont even know what red locktite is.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #20
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY MUTHER EFFER i just got this email from URD- No, sorry on the intake.

The supercharger will be moving to the front burner in about 3 weeks.

The new FJ kit is finished. I am about to finish the kit for the 4th gen 4Runner then it is time to finish the 2.7 Tacoma.

Gadget

HOLY BALLS im gonna start saving now haha