Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Zombie Runner's SWB build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Zombie Runner's SWB build

This is gonna be a slow build compared to my silver truck but I wanted to go ahead and start a page and I'll add to it as I go.

Most recent recent pic as of Jan 29 2013

Brute force fab hybrid bumper and a 20" LED bar from OKledlightbars

most recent pic as of August 2012

I sold the topper in the summer of 2011 to help fund my bathroom remodel

most current pic as of 15 may 2011.

yay, new truck....blah blah blah

and my favorite so far

Old 08-26-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
pre cut tint?
Old 08-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nah, thats my buddys set up he has at his shop. he does one side of the vehicle at a time. he puts them on the plexy glass to trim any extra off and round any edges that need it.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet cant wait to see some of your mods in the near future.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
nah, thats my buddys set up he has at his shop. he does one side of the vehicle at a time. he puts them on the plexy glass to trim any extra off and round any edges that need it.
thats the way my guy did it and i also gave close to 25% tint(24% to be exact) and 5% on the back also can you link me the ebay thing for the dome light?
Old 08-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #6

im gonna get mine checked in like a week to see what they read on the meter. they should darken up a little more. I think the back will be around 10% maybe
Old 08-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
this is what mine looked like after one day-

on a cloudy day-

Old 08-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #8

I need to clean these up a little and drop them down some and ill probably be putting them on in a week or so

Old 08-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #9

that looks pretty good schiz
Old 08-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
thanks. haha keep an eye on my build thread. im planning on getting my xr rims mounted sometime in the next couple weeks think i should debadge? im thinking i should. at least on the Tailgate. then black the rest out or just take them all off. and black out the front toyota emblem
Old 08-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #11

you should add a link to it in your sig
Old 08-26-2010, 01:23 PM   #12
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
that is a possibility
Old 08-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #14

Old 08-26-2010, 01:53 PM   #16

pretty much. I was ready for something new. I bought a 4wheeler thinking that would be a cheaper alternative but that didnt cure my itch
Old 08-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #17
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
nice job kevin
Old 08-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #18

Old 08-29-2010, 08:34 AM   #20

I swapped my orange leds for blue and white this weekend. and I painted my needles too. I did this on my last tuck but im a lot happier with the way this one came out. I need to take a better pic

Products Discussed in this Thread