Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

JBarbaresi's Silver TRD Sport DC 6SPD

Old 09-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #22
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking truck.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #24
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
i installed the exhaust today. it was my third exhaust install so it went very smoothly, about 45 minutes from the time i started jacking up the truck to the time i was finished with clean up. i made a real quick preliminary video just to get the sound up. i'll make a better one next week to include interior sound since i will be on leave.

Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
Old 09-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #25
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
love the rims and tires... A+
Old 09-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #26
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
i installed the exhaust today. it was my third exhaust install so it went very smoothly, about 45 minutes from the time i started jacking up the truck to the time i was finished with clean up. i made a real quick preliminary video just to get the sound up. i'll make a better one next week to include interior sound since i will be on leave.

Magnaflow Catback Exhaust

Old 09-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #27
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ5_uX-WrmE?fs=1

Here ya go J~
Old 09-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #30
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
hey man i think i saw your truck today at lowes on 610! it looks even better in person
Old 09-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #31
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery

Nice Ranger crest for a hitch cover!

C Co., 1st Bn. 75th Infantry before they went back to being a regiment in 84.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #32
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
hey man i think i saw your truck today at lowes on 610! it looks even better in person
i work at the armed forces recruiting center right across the parking lot from the lowes. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo_1
Nice Ranger crest for a hitch cover!

C Co., 1st Bn. 75th Infantry before they went back to being a regiment in 84.
sweet, old school. i was in c co 3/75, so only slightly better
Old 09-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #33
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
i work at the armed forces recruiting center right across the parking lot from the lowes. thanks!
oh well that explains it haha. im about to pm you about some questions i had about the military then!
Old 09-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #35
vol375 is on a distinguished road
vol375's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Bro, Nice truck

I like your truck. Mine is going to be very close. 2.5" OME lift but with BFG AT tires. Cant believe I ran into you on here! Later man.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:07 PM   #36
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
hey man, saw you driving today, i was in the white offroad dc in front of you getting onto the 95 north ramp. im lovin your truck , actually i saw you and the 2 other guys coming out of widewater awhile back...i assumed you guys had been on the trail back there by the train tracks that branches off the gravel road. and i just saw the pictures you posted from that trail haha and as a matter of fact i just heard about the "pipeline" trails today from a friend. trying to figure out a time to check it out
Old 09-18-2010, 06:58 AM   #37
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vol375 View Post
I like your truck. Mine is going to be very close. 2.5" OME lift but with BFG AT tires. Cant believe I ran into you on here! Later man.
yeah no kidding, definitely a small world. i was tossed up between the ATs and the duratracs, decided on the duratracs because of the difference in weight. let me know when you get your truck all set up so i can check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10
hey man, saw you driving today, i was in the white offroad dc in front of you getting onto the 95 north ramp. im lovin your truck , actually i saw you and the 2 other guys coming out of widewater awhile back...i assumed you guys had been on the trail back there by the train tracks that branches off the gravel road. and i just saw the pictures you posted from that trail haha and as a matter of fact i just heard about the "pipeline" trails today from a friend. trying to figure out a time to check it out
saw you too, i was trying to catch up but you booked ass getting on the highway and i got stuck behind a semi. i'm overdue for another trip back into the pipeline as well. i'm out of town next week but maybe the week after?
Old 11-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #38
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #39
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Cool!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #40
joe812 will become famous soon enough
Name: Joe
joe812's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass truck!

Do you have any close-up photos of the TWM shift knob? Flat black?