Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tidrow's Taco

Old 05-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #21
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
what is this brideport meet you speak of?
Old 05-07-2011, 10:47 PM   #22
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
what is this brideport meet you speak of?
*Gasp* Here's the link- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...5-14-11-a.html
Old 05-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #23
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could, but my wife is graduating that weekend. Next time...
Old 06-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #24
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
looking good! any updates?
Old 06-21-2011, 08:56 AM   #25

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Appreciate it. I love my ride.

The only update is my wife and I had our second daughter a month ago. I haven't had any time to put into my pickup.

I have a satoshi grill I built, but it needs to be painted. I don't know if I'll put it on or not.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #26
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! I really like the simple and clean look of your truck, you could try the satoshi grill without painting it..
Old 07-20-2011, 06:15 AM   #27

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks buddy, I put on the chrome satoshi once but was not feeling it. It didn't work with my black headlights. We'll see what happens.

My wife has my kids and pickup in AZ right now, and I'm stuck with the camry. Oh well, cheaper on gas.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #28

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery

I need to lift the front already... but idk... it is 2x4
Old 01-26-2012, 05:17 AM   #29
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
I need to life the front already... but idk... it is 2x4
Make a desert runner since you have a pre runner. Texas has a good desert series out west. Get info from Krawltex, they go out there a lot.

You could make a light, yet beefed tubed bumper with a LED Bar
Old 01-30-2012, 05:18 AM   #32

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
nice truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
Lookin Good Tidrow, just level it out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Make a desert runner since you have a pre runner. Texas has a good desert series out west. Get info from Krawltex, they go out there a lot.

You could make a light, yet beefed tubed bumper with a LED Bar
Thanks yall.

I will lift it
Old 02-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #33

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
MORE SPEAKERS! Homemade adapters!

Old 06-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #34

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Speakers back out. Trading truck today.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #35
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
So that's why ya haven't been at the meets. We missed ya
Old 06-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #36

why are you trading your truck ? how did you like the polks ?
Old 06-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #37

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
I'm about to have my 3rd kid. I traded it for a 08 Toyota Highlander. I'll pick up a truck later down the line. I do miss my pickup. Check out this pic I snapped...

Old 06-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #38

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
why are you trading your truck ? how did you like the polks ?
The Polks are dope. I ended up picking up another pair for the access cab doors. They are very well built, and sound super crisp amped up. Now I'm about to put them all in the HL. I just found the dash kit for it... man it's fugly
Old 11-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #39

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Sold the Highlander last week. Wish I still had a tacoma.

Next time I'm going to get one exactly how I want it.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #40
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Why you no keep vehicles very long?