Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

wanna do somethin to my truck!!!

Old 09-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
cbr_aaron's Tacoma Gallery
wanna do somethin to my truck!!!

i know there is a list of diy mods but i dont know where to start i wanna do somethin this weekend wats a good one?
Old 09-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
1. debagde
2. remove mud flaps
Old 09-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
n00b
TacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud of

Navy: Damage controlman 2nd class and builder 2nd class. FFG 46 and CBMU303 Det A
Name: Rich
TacoRich's Tacoma Gallery
Wash, claybar, and wax.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
1. debagde
2. remove mud flaps
x2. You could also try the BHLM. That usually takes up a day of work.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
first thing i did was debadge, paint them black and stuck them back on, i also did my chrome surround black. But whatever floats your boat. Im also planing on slaping on some tint on my windows this weekend
Old 09-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Roll your Truck over Mod like the OC Guys from Socal

Old 09-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
  • ITs Fucking EPIC!
Old 09-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #8
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
God!! this pic is everywhere!!!
lmao no shit on the home page its the thumbnail for like 5 threads!
Old 09-02-2010, 12:29 AM   #9
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Roll your Truck over Mod like the OC Guys from Socal

I'm gona take I wild guess and say it belonged to the guy with the camp jacket or maybe the guy puffing a cig, first time I've seen this pic....atleast the gut in the back is ready to rock and roll that thing back over, ahahahaha
Old 09-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #10
n00b
TacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud ofTacoRich has much to be proud of

Navy: Damage controlman 2nd class and builder 2nd class. FFG 46 and CBMU303 Det A
Name: Rich
TacoRich's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDA View Post
I'm gona take I wild guess and say it belonged to the guy with the camp jacket or maybe the guy puffing a cig, first time I've seen this pic....atleast the gut in the back is ready to rock and roll that thing back over, ahahahaha
After I rolled my jeep, rock crawling, I wanted a smoke. It seems there is always a guy with a camp jacket, a guy smoking, and some crazy hardcore guy that is ready to flop a vehicle back on its side by himself.