Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

09 Great White Build

Old 01-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #41
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thats good to hear. Did you make it back or did you have to get it done in BC?

Glad to see it is back running good.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #42
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
made it home with the sized one still in, just drove at 2,000 RPM so it wasnt too bad, hit my parts stash cause the one I ordered is lost somewhere between Vancouver and Calgary.

Thanks for your offer btw, glad to see guys around to help out!
Old 01-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #43
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey no problem it would have been my pleasure, plus I always look for an excuse to travel to the mountains.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #44
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So got a few things in the mail last night!

Projector headlights from the Retrofit Source, FX-R Stage III projector kit, Philips bulbs, and Blazer projector fogs.

Also got my Safari Snorkel!!!!

Pretty excited to get this all together, and now just to find the time to get it all installed
Old 01-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #45
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking Taco

I really like the way you have the All-pro bumper painted. Definitely one of my favorite superwhites!
Old 02-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Nice looking Taco

I really like the way you have the All-pro bumper painted. Definitely one of my favorite superwhites!
Thanks!

Stay tuned, this weekend should see a nice upgrade added, and a few teaser shots of what is to come.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Thanks!

Stay tuned, this weekend should see a nice upgrade added, and a few teaser shots of what is to come.
I think I know what it is I will be keeping an eye out for it around town but until then looking forward to the pic's.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #48
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #49

Just a little update

So happy to have this on now, just need to finish up the plumbing to the airbox!

Old 02-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #50

Looking awesome Shayne. Cant wait to see it in person.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:32 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Looking awesome Shayne. Cant wait to see it in person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anormis View Post
Love the truck great job
Thanks Guys, really happy with the upgrade. Its been a long time coming.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #53

so another bit of an upgrade is coming soon!

- Lightforce 240 Blitz
- ARB onboard air

Just got the lightforces, waiting on the wiring harness and lenses, which should be here this week.

ARB onboard air is on order, and should be installed once I get it.

Now just need to figure out how to wire it so that I can run stock fog light switches for all the lights.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #54

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so another bit of an upgrade is coming soon!

- Lightforce 240 Blitz
- ARB onboard air

Just got the lightforces, waiting on the wiring harness and lenses, which should be here this week.

ARB onboard air is on order, and should be installed once I get it.

Now just need to figure out how to wire it so that I can run stock fog light switches for all the lights.
Wiring aftermarket lights to stock switches isn't hard.
There are 4 tabs sticking out the back of the stock switch and I believe they're in this order:
1. Top - ground
2. Power input
3. Illumination power (for the light inside the switch)
4. Bottom - Power output

I'll confirm if you need me to, just need to pull out one of mine and check the wires.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #55

Sweet, thx! I am not an electrical guy so having that info is a huge help!

I was able to grab the plug and wires from an old wiring harness, so I'm hoping that I can just run the lightforce wiring harness into the cab, connect with the stock plug and wires and probably run an connector between the illuminated power.

I will be taking lots of pics for those who want to follow the same set up.

Thanks!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:53 AM   #56

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet, thx! I am not an electrical guy so having that info is a huge help!

I was able to grab the plug and wires from an old wiring harness, so I'm hoping that I can just run the lightforce wiring harness into the cab, connect with the stock plug and wires and probably run an connector between the illuminated power.

I will be taking lots of pics for those who want to follow the same set up.

Thanks!
That's exactly what I did when I wired up a set of PIAA's to a stock switch. Having the original harness there to steal power for the switch illumination is nice, otherwise you have to tap in elsewhere.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #57

Thats awesome man. That rig is looking sweeter and sweeter. Looking forward to seeing this beast. Just missed you the last Tim's night.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #58

Well they are on the truck with keyed nuts and ready to go!

Just need to get some wire crimpers and I can install the switch

Old 03-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #60

recent shot of the truck from out last run in the snow in Wiaporuous

Big thanks to Cody for the shot!