Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Easye's build

Old 09-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Easye's build

This is my new truck 2005 tacoma prerunner 6spd v6(The day I got her)

mods so far:
Debadged and painted the Tacoma Black

Cut antenna short cause it was bugging the hell out of me and hit every branch I drove under

Iphone Interface

Gray sequoia mats

tailgate theft prevention hose clamp

front toyota symbol painted black
painted cup holders black
trd shift knob

front toyota symbol painted black
just got my wheels(and wrapped them in some toyo's) and avid offroad bumper back from being powdercoated.

Just changed out the armrests from the crap gray and put in some new black material

painted my rear drums black so they look nicer.

painted my pinch weld and exhaust tip

also installed trailer hitch reciever(will take pics later)
Bilstein 5100s
window tent
Mods soon to come:
avid offroad side steps
weather techs
wet okoles
Old 09-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
easyeatlanta lives in memphis? i thought i had a fellow GA tacoma owner for a minute! haha. nice truck, it will look great with those wheels. and i also did the black badges and ended up only putting the "tacoma" back on the tailgate. it looked better to me anyway (plus i effed up the other badges, lol)
Old 09-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yeah I still havent done the door badges but I do come up to Atlanta once every month for a holiday or weekend and I was going to put all my badges back on but it was too many words
Old 10-10-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how to remove the front Toyota symbol, and are you looking to get digital fit floor mats?

I really like how the rims came out with the black powder coat, how much did it cost you to do all four of the rims if you don't mind me asking?
Old 10-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
i am looking to get the digital fit ones in black and i got the wheels powdercoated for $50 a rim and got the bumper done at the same time and all of it was around $230 and the front toyota emblem is clipped in to the grill so if you look at from the back you should be able to figure out how to get it off
Old 10-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck...bad ass lookin sequoia!!! any more pics of the black beast???
Old 10-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #7
thanks and yeah I can take some more when I get home
Old 10-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #8

got bored and creative really lights up that area at night

finally got around to putting the badges back on the door
Old 11-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #9
painted rear bumper flat black came out pretty good

Old 11-14-2010, 05:34 AM   #10
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper looks good, I like the taco badges on the doors
Old 11-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackToyotaTacoma View Post
Bumper looks good, I like the taco badges on the doors
thanks I still have to do a few touchups on the bumper but it came out better than I thought it would
Old 11-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #12
this and my newly done bhlm will be going on tomorrow
Old 11-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #13
here is my new grill and bhlm (bad picture I am going to take one when it is light again)
Old 11-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmokintacoma View Post
very nice! I like the black grille with white toyota emblem
thanks man just finished that and threw it on last night
Old 12-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #17
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
what paint did you do to paint the grille and bumper? what process did you use?
Old 12-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
what paint did you do to paint the grille and bumper? what process did you use?
I just roughed up the chrome and the paint I am using sticks to everything very well, it only had two runs that are very unnoticeable here is what I used
Old 12-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #19
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
I just roughed up the chrome and the paint I am using sticks to everything very well, it only had two runs that are very unnoticeable here is what I used
what grit of sand paper? thanks man. i think i will do this when the weather warms up here. how did you paint it? just on the ground? drying time?
Old 12-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
what grit of sand paper? thanks man. i think i will do this when the weather warms up here. how did you paint it? just on the ground? drying time?
it was just some sand paper i found around the shop just roughed it up enough to knock the shine off the chrome and that paint will stick to anything. I left it over night and I believe I used two coats of paint.