Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

RecklessTacos Build !

Old 12-08-2010, 07:41 AM   #22
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well, Yesterday i finally installed the Bed Bar that i picked up from Aaron(Blackhawk88) this past weekend. Thanks for a great deal bro Cant wait to see your truck when its finished!
Here is a pic of it installed on the truck. This weekend i will be picking up some lights to be installed.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #26
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
What a steal!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:20 AM   #28
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Great find buddy , lets get'em on !!!!!!
Just waiting on you old man! What time you gonna be at my house in the morning, or do you want me to come down there?
Old 01-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #29
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Matt's tOtAl cHaOs UCA INSTALL

We R&R'd RecklessTaco's stock UCA's with the coveted Total Chaos Uniball UCA's.... God these things are sweet !!! What a score Matt got, $350 for some barely used ARMS. Me & Greg (Gregario) cruised up to Matts about 8:00 am ready to wrench, & wrench we did, pretty easy to do actually, I'll be uploading pics & couple vids shortly.......

C'mon Greg, WAKE UP !!! get yer ass to work or you'll get your walkin' papers son !! ( Oh yeah forgot he's not getting paid.... ) j/k Greg's the man, he showed up with 20 fucking breakfast Jacks , damn they were actually pretty good thanks buddy !!

Thats better ....

Adam showed up in early afternoon.... he's a good wrench to have around, nice meeting you bro'...

Don't piss off the boss !!!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #30
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, love the wheels with the red!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:40 PM   #31
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Changing these bad boys out is a pretty straight forward process but there were a couple glitches that slowed us down , I'll let Matt elaborate on this later......

Caught Adam doing..... something... But he has def. assumed the position....

Old 01-22-2011, 10:49 PM   #32
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
Wow, love the wheels with the red!
I like it too & I don't even really like red, but Matt has a real eye for detail & his MODS are very clean....
Old 01-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #33
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Changing these bad boys out is a pretty straight forward process but there were a couple glitches that slowed us down , I'll let Matt elaborate on this later......

Caught Adam doing..... something... But he has def. assumed the position....

Hey man when you gotta go you gotta go
Old 01-25-2011, 02:49 AM   #37
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well shit Matt, this is your build,, got anything to add to it buddy ??

Ok, while Matt is deciding if he has anything to say, enjoy this useless but amusing "way to eat shit" video & have a nice evening....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLRDRzMWIsg
Old 01-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #38
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha damn funny shit, Doug. I'm gonna post my own pics (what little I got.) I was still waking up in the beginning there. I also, didn't know where to start getting my hands dirty- I'm green when it comes to working on trucks so I was confused as to where to begin. Good thing you guys were able to point out things I could do. Thanks for all of the lessons, teaching and pointers you, Matt and Adam were able to provide. You guys really know your shit.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #39
Ainokea

Ummmm! I love My new Control arms Thats all i got to say about that!
No seriously, if it wasnt for the help of Doug(4WD), Greg(Gregero), and Adam(TmecTaco) i would not have been able to get these installed. a Total team effort, and i will work with these guys anytime!

@ Greg! yes sir we try our best! Anytime we can help you let us know. I hope you are enjoying youyr CB?