Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

RecklessTacos Build !

Old 01-26-2011, 09:46 AM   #41
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Haha you did great Greg !! The old dog will always try to teach the young pups something new.........

Ya'll see this ball joint ? It was just a couple potholes away from separating from the cup/socket , which would not be a fun ride at all , I've had this happen once & wouldn't want to go it again !!!

Old 01-27-2011, 05:53 AM   #44
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Frightened ?? Looks like I'm about to come off Matts truck & clock ya one with the pipe in my hand.....

Lol that could be another take on that look

Matt, the CB Radio is bombastic. Been listening to all sorts of random conversations and even got in on a few. I got this cool feature called dynamic squelch control that automatically cuts out all the static. Of course if I want to hear someone through the static I have to turn the dynamic control off and adjust squelch. thanks so much for all the help and beer while installing it.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #45
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Lol that could be another take on that look

Matt, the CB Radio is bombastic. Been listening to all sorts of random conversations and even got in on a few. I got this cool feature called dynamic squelch control that automatically cuts out all the static. Of course if I want to hear someone through the static I have to turn the dynamic control off and adjust squelch. thanks so much for all the help and beer while installing it.

I know you talked to a guy in El Cajon on your CB & now he's a member !!

Way to pimp braaaah !!
Old 02-11-2011, 06:56 AM   #46
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well, here are the newest additions to my build!
The tire before they were mounted and balanced:

Here it is mounted on the rim:

Here is one installed on the truck:

And the finished product:

Old 02-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #47
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, very nice.
How much did those tires cost ya?
Old 02-11-2011, 05:18 PM   #51
K1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shedK1992f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kanon
K1992f's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck ....
Old 05-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #53
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the most recent Mod made to my truck:

New Toytec Adjustable coilovers. Love'em

A view of my new lift height:

and a couple more shots for ya'll:

A special thanks to Greg for helping me install these as well as my brakes, new spark plugs, and new Idler pully sub-assembly wheel!
Old 05-06-2011, 03:51 PM   #54
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post

A special thanks to Greg for helping me install these as well as my brakes, new spark plugs, and new Idler pully sub-assembly wheel!

Need a better , full view pic Matt (or it didn't happen !!!) lookin good boss, what time did you guys finish up ?? We were done about 1:00 am..
Old 05-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #55
4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Survival Instructor
Name: Justin
4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post

Hmmm...where did you get those at?
Old 05-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #57
4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Survival Instructor
Name: Justin
4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Some crazy navy dude that went back to stock I hear.....
Yeah, what is he thinking?