Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

RecklessTacos Build !

Old 09-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
RecklessTacos Build !

Wll i haven't really gotten around to making a real build thread. But i have been adding a few small things to my truck and wanted to share with everyone!

So first off i did the Maglite Mod!

Then I took off the black Cb Antenna(Gave it to Special K) and replaced it with a red 4ft firestik!

After That, I decided to remove My Billet grill and sand, prime and Paint it Black!

Here is the finished product Primed and Painted and ready to go back on the truck!

And here it is all complete and re-installed!

Next was my Gerry can Tray install in the bed of the truck! I purchased the Gerry can about 5 months ago and finally found a tray at the local army surplus store! So now it was time to install the Holding Tray!

And now with the can in it!

Now with the Tailgate closed!

and yes if any of you have noticed the SocalTacomas decal on my Gate has changed colors To Black instead of white!

So there you have it! Everything i have done as of recently! Im looking for old pics of when i first bought it so i can show a start to finish!

Hope you enjoyed my small Mods that i have made!
Old 09-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I like the less chrome , blacked out grill Matt, alot better, more meat less potato look, Hey dude Big things start with small steps !! Keep it going !!.....
Old 09-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I like the less chrome , blacked out grill Matt, alot better, more meat less potato look, Hey dude Big things start with small steps !! Keep it going !!.....
Thanks Douggie! i like the new look of your rims SWEET
Old 09-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
hope to see the full build thread soon
Old 09-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
That's a sick can holder, and the grill it tight yo!
Old 09-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
That's a sick can holder, and the grill it tight yo!
Thanks Killer! I will have more pics to post up soon of more things that i have done to the truck since i bought it almost three years ago!
Old 09-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #8
Ainokea

Yes! Special K is Right! Yesterday, i got a flowmaster 40 installed and my tailpipe is dumped after the axle! I love this Muffler! The sound is so nice

I also picked up a pair of 5100's to install and replace those bad Spacers i have for a lift!

I will post picks after the shocks are all installed
Old 10-03-2010, 12:09 AM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Yes! Special K is Right! Yesterday, i got a flowmaster 40 installed and my tailpipe is dumped after the axle! I love this Muffler! The sound is so nice

I also picked up a pair of 5100's to install and replace those bad Spacers i have for a lift!

I will post picks after the shocks are all installed
Yeah Matty, I saw the 5100's ya got, did you install already ??

Can't wait to hear your flowmaster !!
Old 10-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #13
Ainokea

Well, the next mods went on today While i was at work my girlfriend went and had our new rims(Thanks to Special K. Eddie) installed on the truck today. Here they are!

If you look close, the rim is actually missing inserts where the little screws are. But they where chrome inserts and i didnt want chrome, so im painting them Red like the truck

Here They are with the tires rapped around them!

And, what they look like on the Truck.

Once again, Thanks a lot to Special K. (Eddie) i love these rims bro!

Tomorrow Pics of my Volant CAI, Volant Ram Air, And URD MAF CAlibrator Install!

Well Today i finally installed the Volant CAI, Volant Ram Air, PowerAid throttle body spacer, Amsoil dry Power Charger filter(same one they use with the TRD supercharger) and the URD MAF sensor Calibrator. Thanks to Yumatrd(David)

The URD MAF installed on the passenger kick panel!

And i figured while i was at it i would paint the Chrome inserts for the rims Radiant Red to match the Truck to see what they would look like!
Old 10-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #14
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Well, the next mods went on today While i was at work my girlfriend went and had our new rims(Thanks to Special K. Eddie) installed on the truck today. Here they are!

If you look close, the rim is actually missing inserts where the little screws are. But they where chrome inserts and i didnt want chrome, so im painting them Red like the truck

sweet rims "bro!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:04 PM   #18
Ainokea

[quote=RecklessTaco;2286587]Well, the next mods went on today While i was at work my girlfriend went and had our new rims(Thanks to Special K. Eddie) installed on the truck today. Here they are!

Well Today i finally installed the Volant CAI, Volant Ram Air, PowerAid throttle body spacer, Amsoil dry Power Charger filter(same one they use with the TRD supercharger) and the URD MAF sensor Calibrator. Thanks to Yumatrd(David)

The URD MAF installed on the passenger kick panel!

And i figured while i was at it i would paint the Chrome inserts for the rims Radiant Red to match the Truck to see what they would look like!

I edited and added the Mods i did today to yesterdays pics
Old 10-17-2010, 09:13 PM   #20
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Where's the pictures of the whole truck...I prefer the all black but Red is better than the chrome and doesn't look bad.
I'll snap a pic of the whole truck tomorrow morning and post it for ya! then you can see what it looks like as a whole