Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Kiwi's bad ass base model build

Old 06-25-2013, 05:59 AM   #41
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyha View Post
How did you like that softopper? (besides not being as secure as your hard cap)
Loved it, since I am no longer using my tacoma for work I really regret selling it. I actually sold it to a guy in town, he has a speedway blue TRD sport you might have seen it? He really likes the softopper too.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:25 AM   #42
joeyha is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joeyha's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have seen that truck around town.
On the verge of deciding if that's the next mod!
Old 06-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #43
JTW will become famous soon enough
Marines: 3RD BN 4TH MAR
Name: Josh
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks sick man! I have a base model as well and hopefully mine comes out looking as nice as yours.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #44
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is looking good.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #45
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Good to see another modded base model. Looking good!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #46
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Finished mounting a cbi bushmaster 2.0 bumper today. Pretty good improvement from the stock bumper which has been bent and rusty for almost 2 years.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #47
joeyha is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
joeyha's Tacoma Gallery
Ah so that's why your truck looked so pristine today, taking 'er for a photo shoot.

Looks awesome bud.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #48
snorola's Tacoma Gallery

Installed a superwinch lp10000
Old 10-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #49
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
^
Nice!

I saw your truck in Golden at the ski hill on the August/September long weekend, took a few pictures and fell in love with it. Thanks to you my Mom, Dad, and GF finally know what sliders are and the have an idea of the height I am going for when lifted....(apparently too high for the GF)

But seriously wicked built!
Old 10-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #50
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
^
Nice!

I saw your truck in Golden at the ski hill on the August/September long weekend, took a few pictures and fell in love with it. Thanks to you my Mom, Dad, and GF finally know what sliders are and the have an idea of the height I am going for when lifted....(apparently too high for the GF)

But seriously wicked built!
Haha thanks man

My truck is only lifted 2.5" in the front and about 4" in the back, my gf is 5'5 and can get in and out no problem thanks to the sliders . Do you downhill? I love kicking horse!
Old 11-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #51
snorola's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-08-2014, 07:12 PM   #52
Former Dispatcher of Freedom's Enemies
whiskeytango0311 is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0311
whiskeytango0311's Tacoma Gallery
The Kiwi's bad ass base model build

Great looking rig!
Old 04-19-2014, 11:13 AM   #53
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking beater ... almost looks like a big brother of my truck
Old 04-19-2014, 11:28 AM   #54
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Nice looking beater ... almost looks like a big brother of my truck
haha it does too. Its undergoing some more changes at the moment to accommodate 35's.

Old 04-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #55
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ill get around to doing some 35's as well but 330's are good for now
Old 07-26-2014, 09:19 PM   #56
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Update

Have 4.56 gears and a rear locker thanks to spoonman, truck is like a race car compared to before!

Killed my topper on the garage.... whoops haha

35's kind of fit

Old 08-23-2014, 06:55 PM   #57
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Added a baja rack