Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Kiwi's bad ass base model build

Old 09-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
The Kiwi's bad ass base model build

Toyota Tacoma Base Model

Suspension
SAW 2.0 Coil overs
Eibach 14" x 650lb springs
Camburg BJ UCA's
OME rear shocks
All-pro expedition leaf pack
U-bolt flip kit

Interior
TRD sport seats
Intermittent wipers
US-spec ipod adaptor

Armor
All-pro front bumper
All-pro sliders
All-pro IFS skid
CBI high clearance rear bumper

Tires
315-75 R16 MT/R's on SCS F5 rims

Others
Arb rear air locker
Arb high output compressor
4.56 gears
Superwinch LP10000
LED spot lights
Lightforce Blitz 240's
BHLM done to new headlights
Debadged
Chopped exhaust
Rear diff breather mod

Old 10-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
saw 2.0 coil overs set to 3" lift

Camburg BJ UCA's

How it sits now.... needs a clean!!

Old 10-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
duratracs ordered today!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good! get some new wheels with the duratrac
Old 10-28-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
snorola's Tacoma Gallery

just had the duratrac's installed.

no money unfortunately for new rims but it think it still looks great
Old 10-29-2010, 04:04 AM   #6
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Im a fan of mud terrains on stock rims with most any truck, it looks great man.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:52 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice base action.........
Old 11-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
How are the DuraTracs treating you? I'll be harassing you for snow updates!

I'm in Calgary so it'll be nice to hear it from someone in the same environmental conditions I'm in.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:40 PM   #9
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post

I'm in Calgary so it'll be nice to hear it from someone in the same environmental conditions I'm in.
so far so good... just like everyone says, quiet around town with a slight hum above 70km/h but with the stereo on don't really notice it

to be honest i wasn't sold on the looks of them till i saw a set in person... they do look sweet, been getting a few comments

I'll let you know how they go in snow if we get some in the next two weeks, after that i'm off to south east asia, NZ and australia till end of jan so it will be parked up
Old 11-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it. I think it's supposed to be sun and maybe some rain all that time.

Do me a favour.

Find your local ski hill.

Bypass the gate.

Try to run over as few people as possible, the more you flatten the sooner they'll dispatch the RCMP to stop you and put the kibosh on this lil'experiment.

Drive straight up the hill.

Please have someone film.

Preferably someone you didn't flatten. Might smudge the lens.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #11
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
moose mod
That's so cool!!! That thing is huge!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #12
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post

its dumping right now with 10+cm forecast for Canmore so I will let you know how it goes in the morning
Old 11-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #13
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
A kiwi huh, where ya from
Old 11-15-2010, 09:38 PM   #14
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
A kiwi huh, where ya from
from Auckland

Been living in Canada for the last 5 years on/off, spent two winters down in Colorado and a bit of traveling around in between.

What about yourself?

I bet there isn't too many kiwi's on this forum?
Old 11-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #15
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
from Auckland

Been living in Canada for the last 5 years on/off, spent two winters down in Colorado and a bit of traveling around in between.

What about yourself?

I bet there isn't too many kiwi's on this forum?
From just out of Dunedin, I been living in Northern California for the last 7 years, and bounced around the states the year before that.
I drove through Canmore a few years back, when I was visiting my brother in Jasper
Old 05-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Added a softopper and thule roof racks

Old 07-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #18
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
So truck got very scratched up after a 4x4 crowsnest pass trip after coming down a sketchy ATV sized trail... so finally did something about it.

Used 'back to black' on the fenders and bumper which looked the worst.

Then got polishing the paint which had lots of pin striping. Didn't get all the scratches out but it looks 1000x better.

Also got painting my new sliders

Ordered an AFE pro dry air filter
Getting coilovers rebuilt this week hopefully
Got OME rear shocks in the garage which will hopefully put on tomorrow.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #19
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
have sliders for sliding :-D

Still got to put all the bottom bolts in but I'm over half way now.

Also have OME shocks installed in the rear and rebuilt front coil overs now.... its riding like butter!!

However once the group by comes in it will be riding better! I have a bumper, lightforce lights, all pro expo rear leaf springs all ordered!
Old 02-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #20
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Added all pro bumper and IFS skid plus some light force 240's and brand new headlights with BHLM done

The other side of the truck doesn't look so pretty but on Friday I will pick up a brand new hood and fender from the body shop.

Then I have to finish painting my sliders and install a expedition leaf pack, install factory fog lights plus lots of other little things! Will post up some better shots once everything is on and its clean!