Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

n0rth's Tacoma build

Old 09-11-2013, 07:46 AM   #821
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Installed the URD fuel pump yesterday, great instructions Gadget has put together for the kit.

Stock pump with 114k on it.

Back together with the URD pump inside

The box is missing some parts cause they are on the truck now...

Old 09-11-2013, 07:50 AM   #822
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
good to see you getting some time off these days...
X2! Haven't seen you post in a long time
Old 09-11-2013, 07:53 AM   #823
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
getting ready for that supercharger i see
Old 09-11-2013, 07:59 AM   #824
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Hoping I have time on my next days off to get the supercharger installed this was the step in the process that I hadn't been looking forward too but it ended up being pretty simple once I tore into it.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #827
άber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery

Don't mind me, JW.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #829
άber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #830
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

I know right!!!
Old 09-11-2013, 10:15 PM   #831

n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
That'll teach you to put the truck on a t-shirt, I'm going to try and make it down to Moab in October to wheel.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #834
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0rth View Post
That'll teach you to put the truck on a t-shirt, I'm going to try and make it down to Moab in October to wheel.
I am debating this as well, but I doubt it is doable since I am in school... Brant told me about it earlier today.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #835
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-12-2013, 06:06 AM   #836
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could join ya over there...if it's over a weekend, maybe i can shoot over there, but i'm tapped out on vacation with SEMA now on the schedule taking a week of vacation..

April-May next year looks like i'll be spending a lot of time out that way again though
Old 09-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #837

n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Morning, gonna get to work on the supercharger later this morning.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:38 AM   #838
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0rth View Post
Morning, gonna get to work on the supercharger later this morning.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:05 AM   #839
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
saweeet
Old 09-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #840

n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for it to stop raining so I can get started.