LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bring Snacks! Build

Old 09-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
The H
BringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Swingin with the Wing
Name: Ryan
BringbackSnacks's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BringbackSnacks Send a message via Yahoo to BringbackSnacks
Bring Snacks! Build

Forgive me, im no photographer and most pictures were taken with an Iphone. Ill upload more as i get time, but here is my build ( I was forced to make this thread lol )
2009 Double Cab with 0.07 miles on it, paid $29,000 ( dealer wanted 32k

Here's where we began, swapping AC for a DC with my old man

Changed Cluster gauge White/Red - THANK YOU YOSH2000

Changed inside LEDs too red...keeps inside lighted perfectly and isnt rough on the eyes, and of course with the lights on noone can see in at night

Installed a GSP Car Alarm, Emmits a bark like noise when people get within 100 yards....WILL eat your kids.

People hate when im behind them BHL from Ebay, no issues at all...YET

Added Weathertech rain guards, OEM Roof rack

Toytech Lift kit add 2.5 Front/Read with the help of blackhawke88, he did all the work, i supervised and spanked him occasionally

and finally this is where she sits today,

Let me know what you guys think...HATE IT or RATE IT lol

10/6/2010 More Photos!

My Personal Favorite

Getting ready to head down

Another one of my favs

Updated 04/30/2011
Added a Maglite in the backseat, drilled right where your feet would go, its really hard to be seen if you dont know it is there.

Wet Okole seat covers added, 550$ Black with Red piping. Doesnt really smell like people say, but its REALLY comfy.

Back seat.

I debadged just he front of the car, spray painted them black and added TRD emblem. it hard to see my smudges where the TA is on both sides. bu it looks good to me!
Attached Thumbnails
Bring Snacks! Build-photo.jpg   Bring Snacks! Build-photo-2-.jpg   Bring Snacks! Build-photo-3-.jpg   Bring Snacks! Build-photo-4-.jpg  
Old 09-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackSnacks View Post
Toytech Lift kit add 2.5 Front/Read with the help of blackhawke88, he did all the work, i supervised and spanked him occasionally
Old 09-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
looks good man! U ready to hit that mud hole @ gorman now?
Old 09-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
The H
BringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to beholdBringbackSnacks is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via AIM to BringbackSnacks Send a message via Yahoo to BringbackSnacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
looks good man! U ready to hit that mud hole @ gorman now?
Only if you go first (=
Old 09-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #5
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I already went!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #7
The H

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I already went!
go again....naa i dont think i wanna risk that...but next time we head up there, im gonna be hanging with the big boys ...no homo
Old 09-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

feed me pattoush!!!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #9
The H

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
feed me pattoush!!!
you mean Fatoush
Old 09-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #10
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
looks good!!! Glad you decided to make a build thread

Blackhawke if you install lifts for spankings Im sure we can arrange something...
Old 09-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
looks good!!! Glad you decided to make a build thread

Blackhawke if you install lifts for spankings Im sure we can arrange something...
Old 09-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #12
toymachine will become famous soon enough
toymachine's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! how do u like your wheels man
Old 09-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #13
The H

i lovem thanks again...the truck really came out the way i wanted when i first envisioned this a year and a half ago.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #14
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! If I BringSnacks would Blackhawk do mine?
Old 09-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #15
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush Mouse View Post
i heard he only accepts spankings
Old 09-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #16
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
i heard he only accepts spankings
So he likes snacks and is into S&M antics that boy needs help then
Old 09-24-2010, 03:49 PM   #17
The H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush Mouse View Post
ill do it....ill do anything really..... i have no standards
Old 09-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackSnacks View Post
i have no standards
is that why u keep asking me to come back?
Old 09-25-2010, 02:40 AM   #19
The H

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
is that why u keep asking me to come back?
That, and i love the way you squint at me.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #20
The H

Added more pix, hope you guys like them.

Products Discussed in this Thread