Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Rucas' DCLB Build!

Old 09-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Rucas' DCLB Build!

Well I decided to resurrect my build thread with my current 2003 xtra cab.
3.4L
5 speed manual
4x4
couldn't be happier with the switch. I wasn't using the rear seats in the 2nd gen as much as i thought i would, so i sold it for $23,000 and bought the 1st gen for $13,000.

-Addicted Off road bumper
-BAMF sliders
-Custom rear bumper built from Bump It off road
-All pro sliders
-33/10.5/15 BFG all terrain tires
-Cobra C18 radio

4/01/13
Newest edition is the bumper and "refurbished" skids

Stock

Lift on with stock tires.
Bilstein 5100's, Eibach coils, 2" shackles, and used AAL

Radio/CB Radio set up

Did the bed liner on the rocker panels
Details: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...er-panels.html

New tires: 33x10.5x15 on older 4runer rims. (also modified allpro skid)

Craigslist roll bar for $40

B.A.M.F prototype bpv bracket

2005 Speedway Blue DCLB sport 4x4

StockStockStock...

Satoshi and BHLM
(also DDM 5000k hid's in headlights, and 6000k in fogs. Pics comming soon)

Black emblems, and tail lights

Aero Turbine 2525
(still need to get a video up, it sounds bad ass)

Pioneer HU (also Alpine SPS speakers), GPS, speaker phone

Interior LED lights

Stock appearence before lift.

Stock suspension, 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers

A day at PRS mod-day #4
Front Bilsteins @ 2.5, 2" AAL, TRD skid plate

LED's in the Footwells

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er54gQxPjjw?fs=1

Scion TC antenna mod

Replaced the Satoshi with Billet

Painted some of the plastics

Death Valley trip (winter '09)

Camping set-up:
-Camp right tent
-Truck Bedz air matress

Old 09-24-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
what dash kit do you have? I love all that extra space it adds. the one i had was total crap
Old 09-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
what dash kit do you have? I love all that extra space it adds. the one i had was total crap
I think its the Scosche kit. Ya i got it becasue the lower compartment was a lot bigger than the metra one.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
rsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Tyler
rsxftw's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man! I also have a DCLB in the east bay!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Great start!!
Old 09-24-2010, 11:47 AM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
I think its the Scosche kit. Ya i got it becasue the lower compartment was a lot bigger than the metra one.
Nice. as soon as my XM subscription runs out in putting my pioneer HU in. Im gonna grab one of those scoshe kits
Old 09-24-2010, 03:08 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Great start Lucas!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:48 AM   #10
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good buddy...
Old 09-27-2010, 10:57 AM   #11
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool LB Taco
Old 09-29-2010, 12:27 PM   #13
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott.estes View Post
nice! What's next
not sure, i want to either paint or powdercoat the stock rims black, or tint the front windows.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #14
Meteorasc32 is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry Team Leader, C Co 1-26, 1st Infantry Division
Name: Shane
Meteorasc32's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like your lift? Any issues?
Old 11-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #15
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteorasc32 View Post
How do you like your lift? Any issues?
Im loving the lift, I put it on at one of our mod days and havent had any trouble with it.
No vibs and the alignment is just about in spec.
Old 12-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #16
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Some Christmas goodies

EGR In-channel Vent visors

Mag light
Old 12-30-2010, 12:05 AM   #17
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
^time for weathertechs!
Old 12-30-2010, 05:26 AM   #18
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Nice matching maglite! Definitely time for weathertechs though.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #19
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i know weathertechs are comming up. The discoloration isnt on the carpet, its on the cheap clear plastic crap.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #20
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Scion TC antenna mod

Replaced the Satoshi with Billet

Painted some of the plastics