Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD

Old 12-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #21
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i figured i would post up some of my latest and greatest. the LS 460 retrofit done by black flame customs in long island ny. LS 460 projectors with the clear STI lenses and a different sheen of black metallic wrinkle finish paint on each piece inside the light to give it a 3d velvet kinda look. then led light across the bottom almost audi like.
Attached Thumbnails
STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-dsc_0005.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-dsc_0006.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-dsc_0009.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-dsc_0011.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-dsc_0012.jpg  

STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-dsc_0014.jpg  
Old 03-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #23
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Reg cabs have been growing on me lately, Very clean and nice build! I love the lights
Old 06-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #25
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man I like it. nice job!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:17 PM   #26
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks gator. i have a 3 inch procomp lift on it's way should be here by this saturday i also have a different headlight setup and an allpro high clearance skid i'm ordering this friday. i'm losing the sway bar and i'm getting a twm shift knob a flat black m1 abrams plus the safari snorkle then the randy ellis sleekster light bar. this summer should be good for the taco to say the least.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #28
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
thanks gator. i have a 3 inch procomp lift on it's way should be here by this saturday i also have a different headlight setup and an allpro high clearance skid i'm ordering this friday. i'm losing the sway bar and i'm getting a twm shift knob a flat black m1 abrams plus the safari snorkle then the randy ellis sleekster light bar. this summer should be good for the taco to say the least.
man sounds like it! Youre gonna have that thing sittin pretty, wish I could get that many mods going at once haha
Old 06-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #29

i usually buy and sell cars or lease every year or two, but this time i'm going to put the toyota to the test. i'm going to drive it until its paid off and then enjoy it for a little more then possibly sell it. i really do like the truck it has some quirks the other trucks i have owned did not but it more than makes up for that with solid off road credentials and reliability and the look of the tacoma is head and shoulders above the rest of the trucks sold in the us. plus the aftermarket for the taco s crazy! you can buy anything for these trucks lol. not sure if thats a good thing these last couple of months have put a hurting on my wallet for sure.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #30

it's been awhile since i posted something in here. i have some interesting things to add though so here you go let me know what yall think. pro comp 3 inch lift, light racing uca's, all pro ubolt flip kit with timbren bump stops, twm shift knob m1 abrams flat black w, 5 speed engraving, randy ellis sleekster light bar, all pro high clearance ifs skid, goodrich stainless steel brake lines front and rear, safari snorkel, blazer xenon fog lights.
Attached Thumbnails
STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0384.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0379.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0377.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0374.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0373.jpg  

STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0372.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0369.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0368.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0367.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0371.jpg  

STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0370.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0365-1.jpg  
Old 06-30-2011, 03:07 PM   #35

yeah boy just ordered 4 vision-x solstice cubes 2 s1101 floods and 2 of the s1102 spot beams lol forget about the hid retrofitted black magics behind the grill. the morimoto mini's with the 5000k bulbs in the headlights and the leds would be more than enough to melt out your retina's pics to follow.

plus i have a safari snorkel sitting on the couch in the living room thats just begging to be installed lol.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #39
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
very nice!