Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD

Old 07-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #41
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
x100 on the toughest cleanest and surprizingly most appealing reg cab I have seen yet-who wouldn't cruise this truck?
Old 07-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #42
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man i'm anxiously waiting the vision x leds they are the shit! oswego the resident snorkel expert pretty much installed the snorkel last night 2:30 in the am we finally finished it up and it's awesome!

lol he will get a kick out me waxing it right now and cleaning it all up. there are metal filings all over the fender and windshield it's awesome though and looks great on a black truck and gives me a peace of mind knowing that when i do hit the woods the engine is gonna survive.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #45
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!

Quote:
i wanted to shout out my own little venture as an in home personal trainer. check out the site and for those of you in nj that are looking to get fit give the hans a call lol. www.tridentpersonalfitness.com

Good luck with the business venture
Old 07-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #46
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looks good
Old 07-06-2011, 06:53 AM   #51
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here are some quick shots of the vision-x lights the models are s1101 and s1102 2 are the floods that are on the outside and the 2 eliptical beams are on the inside these guys should lay down a ton of light to the sides and the for ground. they are not hooked up yet because it looks as if i'm going to have to drill through my bumper to feed the duetch connectors through.

then the fun part of fishing the wires through the fire wall and mounting the switch.
Attached Thumbnails
STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0423.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0422.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0421.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0420.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0419.jpg  

Old 07-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #53

i have not noticed any intake sound since i removed it. i have noticed the popping and back firing i got from my flowmaster exhaust has all but gone away though which is pretty cool. i have just never seen anything like it before lol when i first got the wheel well out of the way boyd was like wtf is that! haha not very confidence inspiring but, it seems to be all good.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #54

the vision-x lights are in and installed pics tomorrow for ya. i think i'm going to get the solstice primes in a 40 degree beam pattern for the fogs possibly in the future plus maybe a light bar for the lower grill craft.

to say that i'm impressed with there out put would be a major understatement! for instance i put the power to the high beam wire in the engine bay and they out shine the high beams on my morimoto mini retrofit with 5000k bulbs! they completely over power every light on the truck! 4 solo pods.

i'm def going to be replacing the hella lights behind the grill with the 6 inch solstice lights lol. vision-x rocks hard
Old 07-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #55
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a lil Tonka Truck except it aint yellow
Old 07-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #57

some more of the vision-x pods i'm going to replace the hella rallye 1000 black magic lights behind the grill with the vision-x 6 inch round solstice lights.

i really like the look of them plus i can only imagine how much light they put out. i believe they would lay down at least 5 times the light the hella lights currently put out. then the fog light holes and then the led turn signals but, this is a little while off lol. enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0437-1.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0436.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0435-1.jpg   STUNT MANS REGULAR CAB BUILD-imag0434.jpg  
Old 07-13-2011, 07:15 AM   #60

we have wally worlds down here? lol i'm in the middle of dealing with procomp about the lift it has not really broke in in over 500 hundred miles i'm still at well over 4 inches so long story short i'm trying to get them to give me an arb plate bumper dude my cv angles are horrible plus i have zero down travel it looks cool sure but, i can't do much in the way of off roading until i either get a whole new set-up underneath it or hang some serious weight off the front.

4wheelparts.com assured me this would not happen i had even called before the lift arrived and had multiple talks with a guy named kirby who was supposed to be an engineer and come to find out he is just a customer service rep!but a manager had me on conference and remembers me so trying to work something out first.

its pretty bad i guess replacing your cv boots at every oil change is considered to be acceptable by pro comp standards