Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Sandjunkie '11 Taco Build Up

Old 08-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #301
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentaro View Post
Thank you for having such amazing taste! I just got my leather installed today and it was completely based on your inspiration. Here are some pics if you care...
Thanks man. It looks awesome! I like the color of the logo. Very stealth.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #303
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
New left front wheel bearing and hub installed this weekend. Only 50k miles before it went out.
Now if something like this happened to your audi at 50k everyone here would bash it. But since its a tacoma (even though this is an issue a lot of them have) no one has anything to say.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #304
mushroom32 is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
mushroom32's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet build! This is almost how I want my truck. Haven't seen the black Jesters on a Tacoma yet, only a set of chrome ones in Santa Ana.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #305
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom32 View Post
Sweet build! This is almost how I want my truck. Haven't seen the black Jesters on a Tacoma yet, only a set of chrome ones in Santa Ana.
Thanks mushroom!
Old 09-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #306
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Dude I going to have to copy you to the tee how much where the exact same set. and where did you have them installed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
Truck is getting closer to complete after this last major mod. Custom Katzkin Interior , Two Tone with Perforated Body, Contrast Double Stitch, and Red TRD Logos. Leather was added to the door panels and center console arm rest. I think it came out pretty good. The leather is soo much better than the cloth with kids and dogs.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #307
guitarplayer360 is on a distinguished road

Navy: SNA
guitarplayer360's Tacoma Gallery
Sandjunkie,

which Beefed CB kit did you purchase? 4" and under or 5" and over?
Old 10-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarplayer360 View Post
Sandjunkie,

which Beefed CB kit did you purchase? 4" and under or 5" and over?
4 inch and under
Old 11-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #309
Mall crawling like a boss
Twinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Infantry 3/3 I. CO.
Name: Chris
Twinkie0311's Tacoma Gallery
Your Tacoma is definitely one of my favorites man. Got some great ideas I will have to steal. How do you like that RCD Lift? You got 3.5" lift right?
Old 11-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkie0311 View Post
Your Tacoma is definitely one of my favorites man. Got some great ideas I will have to steal. How do you like that RCD Lift? You got 3.5" lift right?
RCD is 4.5" lift. It is a great lift. I would do it again for sure.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:05 AM   #311
Rock magnet
BajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Police Sergeant
Name: Drew
BajaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think I saw you on the 330 this afternoon at the bottom of the mountain, just after the last turn before it opens up to two lanes. I was heading up the mountain while you were coming down.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:30 PM   #312
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysiss View Post
Dude I going to have to copy you to the tee how much where the exact same set. and where did you have them installed?
Where did you have this done? (Including the armrests) and how much did it cost?
Thanks!
Old 01-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
Where did you have this done? (Including the armrests) and how much did it cost?
Thanks!
Coach auto Restyler in Orange. $1400.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaRunner View Post
I think I saw you on the 330 this afternoon at the bottom of the mountain, just after the last turn before it opens up to two lanes. I was heading up the mountain while you were coming down.
Nope, not me. We went up the mountain on the 26th. Keep an eye out though
Old 02-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #315
IntoTheFray is on a distinguished road
IntoTheFray's Tacoma Gallery
Do you carry a spare? Where do you put it? Your truck looks clean!
Old 05-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #319
Mall crawling like a boss
Twinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Infantry 3/3 I. CO.
Twinkie0311's Tacoma Gallery
Talking SEXY

Between those new pictures of your amazing rig and that gif in your signature I'm having the biggest TACOMAGASM....

Thanks Sandjunkie keep the pics coming.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:42 AM   #320
drop4205 is on a distinguished road
drop4205's Tacoma Gallery
how is the ride with the rcd lift. Looks amazing if I may say. Any more pics of the shocks closer pics of the lift. I cant find any decent ones online

thanks