Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Nofords08 build page

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2014, 12:51 PM   #5121
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
True price on hankooks are great and wear is good. I'm just over the MT thing, I could do all the trails we do with all terrains I think
I agree...

My MTR's look sweet but they get bad wear patterns that cause the truck to shake untill rotated.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:19 PM   #5122
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
I agree...

My MTR's look sweet but they get bad wear patterns that cause the truck to shake untill rotated.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:52 PM   #5124
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
You know I vote for the Toyo ATII's there are a lot of us with them now
Old 02-04-2014, 10:33 PM   #5125
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
How is the GnAr Vehicle doing???

During the summer we should Do some fording when a couple of us visit Hiatt in Prescott.
The GnarCar hopefully will be supporting some new metal soon! Hell yeah ill come to Prescott!
Old 02-06-2014, 12:01 PM   #5126
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
As promised painted pics, put another coat on in case it rains

Front view

TC Made a nice notch for the brake line to go through

Finally!! Got the cab mount chop done!! before i just cut the corner off now its cut back further and boxed in. No more rubbing except for the cab slightly.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:08 PM   #5127
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
10% chance today, which means it most likely will, somewhere
Old 02-06-2014, 12:08 PM   #5128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
10% chance today, which means it most likely will, somewhere
Phil do you know any where local to buy ABS plastic?
Old 02-06-2014, 12:11 PM   #5129
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Phil do you know any where local to buy ABS plastic?
Sheet or pipe?
Old 02-06-2014, 12:11 PM   #5130
Sheet
Old 02-06-2014, 12:12 PM   #5131
Peanut butter mini time

let me search through my shit right quick, give me a sec.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:07 PM   #5132
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
TC Made a nice notch for the brake line to go through
What?! I'll have to look at mine again, but I don't recall that being there. haha
Old 02-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #5133
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice gussets dude! I should really do the same but i'll probably do the urd headers instead priorities lol
Old 02-06-2014, 03:59 PM   #5134
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
What?! I'll have to look at mine again, but I don't recall that being there. haha
You have them lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Nice gussets dude! I should really do the same but i'll probably do the urd headers instead priorities lol
I plan on doing both lol ill make it work!
Old 02-06-2014, 04:31 PM   #5135
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You have them lol
Yeah but they are still sitting in the box. Haven't got them on yet.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #5136
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Yeah but they are still sitting in the box. Haven't got them on yet.
Let me know how it goes with the equal length headers and the gusset
Old 02-08-2014, 02:27 PM   #5137

Quote:
Let me know how it goes with the equal length headers and the gusset
Haha. I'll bet you end up with the headers before I do.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:31 PM   #5140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
To install the headers, on the driver side you Have To remove the steering coupling. On the passenger side, just remove a couple of the studs closest to the firewall.
The tubes still wont fit mounted because of the coil bucket gusset though?

Products Discussed in this Thread