LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Nofords08 build page

Old 10-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #41
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
wanted to post another picture

Old 10-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #42
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
wanted to post another picture

lookin clean. i might have to upgrade to a double din navi eventually
Old 10-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #43
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
lookin clean. i might have to upgrade to a double din navi eventually
now if i can only get it hooked up
Old 10-24-2010, 01:34 PM   #44
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
now if i can only get it hooked up
haha that wiring didnt work for you? which speaker mounts did you get? how much did they cost?
Old 10-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #45
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
haha that wiring didnt work for you? which speaker mounts did you get? how much did they cost?
i have the jbl system factory and the haress is different so it wont work with the eclipse, so i'm waiting to get a normal harness to harwire into the jbl one to plug into the eclipse head unit. and i got the hookedontronics speaker rings and it was 66 shipped thats with the line-x coating too
Old 10-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #46
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post1997056

heres the speaker rings for those interested
Old 10-24-2010, 11:13 PM   #47
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Sick build bro I love your taco. I want your coilovers haha hows it ride?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #48
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Sick build bro I love your taco. I want your coilovers haha hows it ride?
it rides soo nice, it's stiff but in a good way. also taking the sway bar off made it a lot better
Old 10-24-2010, 11:17 PM   #49
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice damnit wish I went with stage 2 for coilovers. What spare tire you going with?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #50
honestly something i find on craigslist to save money, any thing as long as it's a 35" i only plan on using the carrier 4wheeling and camping
Old 10-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #51
Tacotronn

You should definitely get an nfab one bro. I love mine and it fits a 35 perfectly, nice and snug and u keep it in the bed.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #52
Quote:
You should definitely get an nfab one bro. I love mine and it fits a 35 perfectly, nice and snug and u keep it in the bed.
i'm buying cliff's (oakleyTRD)... how much is the nfab one?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #54
oh wow i'll check it out forsure, so how you like the gears?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:28 PM   #55
Tacotronn

Gear are awesome man. I wouldve went with 4.88 but rpms would be wayy to high for me on the highway. I like going to the lake alot during the summer so I went with 34 grapplers and the 4.56s and mpg is good not great better then the 3.73s thats for sure. I feel like its stock again with these tires and the 4.56s. I cant complain at all. Are you on the fence with 4.56s or 88s?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:30 PM   #56
Quote:
Gear are awesome man. I wouldve went with 4.88 but rpms would be wayy to high for me on the highway. I like going to the lake alot during the summer so I went with 34 grapplers and the 4.56s and mpg is good not great better then the 3.73s thats for sure. I feel like its stock again with these tires and the 4.56s. I cant complain at all. Are you on the fence with 4.56s or 88s?
4.56, i feel like i have plenty of power tho just would like to get it down in the proper power band, and i do go on the highway a lot during winter so i as well dont want crazy high rpm's... plus my truck is loud
Old 10-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #57
Tacotronn

Haha then were in the same boat man haha 4.56s wont let you down at all! good build bro. Whats gonna be the next mod your gonna do?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:38 PM   #58
re-do my exhaust before mine and tim (tbk224) start selling our shackle flip kits
Old 10-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #59
alright all new rca cables are going in tomorrow with dynomat on the rear of the cab for a start and hopefully will be getting my toyota harness to hook up this awesome eclipse!
Old 10-27-2010, 01:32 PM   #60
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
i know you have 6" lift is it all suspension or some body too?

Products Discussed in this Thread