LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Pugga's Superwhite

Old 10-22-2012, 05:13 AM   #43
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Time to get the hands dirty again eh?

Modding FTW! Lol
Yes sir! I held off for a while to get some stuff done on the house but the mod bug has hit again for the winter and I got the green light from my fiance to bake my headlights again for my birthday
Old 11-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #44
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't updated this in a while.
Here's my dog transport mod. It's indoor/outdoor carpet cut to fit the back of the seats.

New OTRATTW switches! These are DPDT switches. The 'up' position makes the accessory lights come on whenever the high beams come on. The 'down' position turns the lights on whenever the ignition is on.

Headlight retrofits

Old 12-05-2012, 06:58 AM   #45
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Headlight retrofits

Sweet Potato's and Chicken! Great looking truck
Old 12-05-2012, 07:10 AM   #46

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Sweet Potato's and Chicken! Great looking truck

Yep, the pup eats well!

Thanks! I need to get off my ass and get some updated pictures. Maybe this weekend after the heated mirrors go in
Old 12-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #47
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
You had a build this whole time...?...
Old 12-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #48

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
You had a build this whole time...?...
I dabble
Old 12-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #50

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
pugga!!!! your signature looks like it could be a tacoma parachuting down ><
I hadn't thought of that!
Old 01-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #52
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Can't believe I never saw this. Love the build!

My favorite is the custom wiring for the PIAA lights! So sweet
Old 01-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #53

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Can't believe I never saw this. Love the build!

My favorite is the custom wiring for the PIAA lights! So sweet
Thanks! I love the new switches and function of them. OTRATTW makes a good product, in my opinion.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #54
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! I love the new switches and function of them. OTRATTW makes a good product, in my opinion.
I just ordered the blitz pro 15s light bar I'm going to mount behind my grille (eventually) just need to wire it up and get the behind light bar. I only have one extra switch but I'll probably settle for some knockoff aux switch for now... More worried about wiring it and not blowing my whole truck up
Old 01-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #55

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
I just ordered the blitz pro 15s light bar I'm going to mount behind my grille (eventually) just need to wire it up and get the behind light bar. I only have one extra switch but I'll probably settle for some knockoff aux switch for now... More worried about wiring it and not blowing my whole truck up
If you have questions when it comes to wiring, let me know. Just so you know, the OTRATTW switches fit in the OEM slots, you just need to shave a little bit of the inside of the switch pocket (nothing visible). I have an OEM switch black with a cheap switch mounted already. If you want it, you can have it, it's just a cheap rocker switch that I was using temporarily. I also have a PIAA push button switch that you could have if you want, I never used it. Let me know.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:04 PM   #56
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed that you were running the 5100/eibach set up and I know you said you liked it earlier but I wanted to check on how you like it in the long run. also do you off road much? if so how does this set up perform?

Sorry for all the questions but thanks!
Old 05-10-2013, 05:38 AM   #57

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBurrito07 View Post
I noticed that you were running the 5100/eibach set up and I know you said you liked it earlier but I wanted to check on how you like it in the long run. also do you off road much? if so how does this set up perform?

Sorry for all the questions but thanks!
No worries, ask all the questions you want. Overall, I like the 5100/eibach setup. It seems to be holding up well in New England, no squeeks and they don't seem to be sagging. The 5100's seem to have stiffened up a bit with time but they're still doing a good job dampening the Eibach coils. I don't off road very frequently but on my last trip they did very well (it was slow speed trail riding, nothing overly difficult). On high speed washboard you have to watch your speed otherwise the whole truck just starts shaking. I can still hit speed humps at 30 - 40 MPH no problem and the shocks just soak it up

I originally bought this setup because I found someone selling pre-assembled 5100's and Eibachs brand new and cheap because they had sold their Tacoma before they were installed. I'd still buy it again although I would also give some serious consideration to OME coils on Nitrochargers since I've heard they ride even nicer (lower spring rate).
Old 05-10-2013, 06:27 AM   #59

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Lights look great. SW is a good idea that turned out very nice. I haven't had the guts to do the MGMHLM yet.
Thanks! I got lucky, the Krylon Fusion white was a pretty close match to the truck.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:41 AM   #60
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No worries, ask all the questions you want. Overall, I like the 5100/eibach setup. It seems to be holding up well in New England, no squeeks and they don't seem to be sagging. The 5100's seem to have stiffened up a bit with time but they're still doing a good job dampening the Eibach coils. I don't off road very frequently but on my last trip they did very well (it was slow speed trail riding, nothing overly difficult). On high speed washboard you have to watch your speed otherwise the whole truck just starts shaking. I can still hit speed humps at 30 - 40 MPH no problem and the shocks just soak it up

I originally bought this setup because I found someone selling pre-assembled 5100's and Eibachs brand new and cheap because they had sold their Tacoma before they were installed. I'd still buy it again although I would also give some serious consideration to OME coils on Nitrochargers since I've heard they ride even nicer (lower spring rate).

Thanks for all your help! I thin I'm goin to go with the ome set up. Wanted to a avoid new uca's but I guess I'm just goin to have to save some more.

Once again thanks!

Products Discussed in this Thread