Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TacoTrons Build!

Old 11-08-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
TacoTrons Build!

[CENTER]This is how she sits today!

Well finally don't have work or class today, so I figured I'd start my build page. Isn't gonna be fancy like you pros but here I go! My 2007 Tacoma 4x4 DCSB. Slow build ill update with better info and pictures when I can...
I dont have a picture of my stock taco but everyone know what a stock one looks like!
This is how I started it... I went through the chrome phase you could say haha.

Engine and Performance
4.0l V6
TRD Cold Air Intake
Flowmasters 40 series
Regeared G2 and Yukon 4.56s
Exterior Mods:
BHLM
Painted White Grille
Black Emblem
Hood with scoop
Stubby Antenna
Nfab tire carrier
Eagle Alloy 18s 951s Wrapped in Nitto Trailgrapplers
Matching spare
Amour!
KR Fab rear bumper ( thanks to Amir aka Sandman for hooking it up!)
Relentless fab front bumper!
Relentless Sliders ( next mod on the list )
Suspension
Started with the revtek lift and body lift.
Now Fabtech 6 inch lift stage 1
Others
CB with 4ft antenna
Remote start
HIDs 8k!
Hijacklift mounted to side of the bed.
Weathertechs
Bedmat
Future Mods
Pioneer screen with navi
Offroad Lights!
Wet okeles
Icon coilovers
Heres some pictures from the beginning to present.
My cardomain which showed how I basically started. BIG change I must say.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/295507...uquerque-nm-us
The beginning.

Then I ran into tacomaworld....!
Got a real camera!
Quality picture of Erics aka Relentlesstacos work of pure badass!

Put some weathertechs in today from a friend!

Cb mounted behind the middle glove compartment.

Nitto trail grapplers and 18 Eagle Alloys

Nfab tire carrier and hijacklift mounted.

TW Decal of course and Relentless Decal

Old 11-08-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ill be taking pictures and updating on everything later tonight! Get this thread going better!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
You made my truck badass!! haha sliders next man still getting everyone together for it!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #7
Tacotronn

Thanks fellas! I guess I can say gerry can cage next with sliders!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #9
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anthony, I feel like the eyelids would make your truck even meaner if ya had em on again!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #10
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Anthony, I feel like the eyelids would make your truck even meaner if ya had em on again!
I could be your twin! haha someone asshole tried to steal them and ripped a huge piece in the eyelids. Kinda why theyre not on.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
I could be your twin! haha someone asshole tried to steal them and ripped a huge piece in the eyelids. Kinda why theyre not on.
Oh, thats right. I remember seeing them with that tear a little while back. Well a new set's only like $45 so maybe in the future huh. Dude you really could be a twin if you got a new set then do the hoop and Hella's like me!! lol
Old 11-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck dude!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #14
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
nice truck dude!
Thanks man! Shit I needa get a real camera instead of using my phone.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:37 PM   #16
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Thanks man! Shit I needa get a real camera instead of using my phone.
haha yeah, it seems like everyone on here is getting fancy cameras. I don't get it.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:37 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Soooooo bad ass! Great Build dude!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #18
Tacotronn

True true I will get gerry can cage b4 camera! haha Yeah i wouldnt ever pay 1k for a damn camera but they do take nice pictures haha. Thanks Scott!!! Idk how to do multiple quotes.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #20
Tacotronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Let me pick my jaw up from the floor. Lol. Do you have plans for a roof rack? That would look great as well. Even if you don't use it.
Yeah I'd definitely like one bro but I actually still fit in my garage. I have about 1 more inch before I hit so roof rack is a no go. If I park outside I wont see my taco ever again!