I started off buying my truck in November of 2009 after my GMC was stolen. I bought the truck from a guy in Fountain Hills who had recently had the lift installed along with new wheels and tires.
So here it goes...
- 2007 Tacoma
- 4.0 V6
- 4x4 Double Cab Long Bed
- aFe Stage II CAI
- URD MAF Calibrator
- Pro Comp 6" Lift
- Camburg 1.25" UCA's
- 2.5" ICON RR Coilovers Built For 6" Lift
- Add-a-Leafs and 4" Blocks In The Rear
- 35x12.50x18 Toyo Open Country M/T Tires
- 18x9 XD Addict Wheels (Black)
- Projector Retro Built By AZ Auto Lights
- Rigid Industries D2 LED Fogs
- Rigid Industries 30" LED Off Road Light Bar
- Whelen Hide-a-Way Strobe Kit
- BHLM (Done During Projector Retro)
- Grille Shell Color Matched
- Grillcraft Grille (Black)
- Front Valance Painted Black
- De-Badged Tailgate
- Side Badges Painted Black
- Window Tint
- Relentless Fab Plate Bumpers
- Relentless Fab Sliders
- Warn Winch
- Rigid Industries LED Reverse Lights
- Custom Roof Mounted Light Bar With Rigid Industries LED Lights
- Shackle Flip Kit
- Alcan Springs
- SS Extended Brake Lines (All 4 Corners)
- CB Radio
- Leather Interior
- Navigation Head Unit
- And Much Much More...
After getting the bumper valance and grille shell painted. No Grillcraft grille or projectors.
Just installed the new Grillcraft grille.
Heading to the top of Bill Williams Mountain outside of Williams, AZ.
Random pics in the forest outside of Williams, AZ. (10/03/10)
Outside of Wickenburg, AZ doing some varmint hunting. (11/09/10)