LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kram's Build: with new 33's

Old 11-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
kram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the rough
kram's Tacoma Gallery
Kram's Build

2009 TRD OR, bought it used in March 2010 with 30,000km.

URD Short shifter went in on week one and worth every penny.
Added the poplock, Weathertech Digi floormats and I think it was sock that did the mountain bike TRD sticker. I pulled out the silly subwoofer for more room in the back. I removed the front flaps and had the rockers and front of the hood 3M protected. I turned off the door lock beep and the seatbelt chime.

Also made a custom bike rack. Mostly for shuttling the DH trails here in Squamish and for ripping up to Whistler and back regularly.

Today I added 285/70/17 Wrangler Duratrac and Rhino Sidewinders. Decided on the 17's because I could not get anything but E rated in 285 16s for the Duratrac and I wanted D rating. Did a decent amount of trimming, but it looks super clean. Bought a small angle grinder for the job and man did that work like a charm and save so much effort for $35. I also plan on doing the cab mount chop if I rub but it looks like I might be ok. I go 'offroad' at least 2 times a week in the summer, but this is just forestry service roads to shuttle DH bikes. Occasionaly some roads require low range, but not often. Also do some camping and exploring and often cross some nasty water ditches, so the extra clearance offered by the bigger tires will be sweet.

UPDATE:
Installed Billies on all 4 corners (set front at 1.75)
Added colour matched grill and grillcraft. Installed USA Spec Ipod adapter.
Attached Thumbnails
Kram's Build: with new 33's-img_6486.jpg   Kram's Build: with new 33's-photo.jpg  
Old 11-17-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
ultraxr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Electronic Technician
ultraxr's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is looking good, Kram. Any shots of your custom bike rack? And I love the fact you got a mountain bike TRD sticker. I haven't seen those yet.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:21 AM   #3
kram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the roughkram is a jewel in the rough
kram's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraxr View Post
Your truck is looking good, Kram. Any shots of your custom bike rack? And I love the fact you got a mountain bike TRD sticker. I haven't seen those yet.
Thanks mate.

Here's the thread I did for the bike rack... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...bike-rack.html
Old 02-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
kram's Tacoma Gallery
Couple of small changes. New grill and grillcraft, and new shocks.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
kram's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
Looks awesome!
Thanks mate.
Just checked out your build and it is amazing.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:05 PM   #9
Whistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Whistler_Steve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraxr View Post
Nice truck! Great view of the Chief too!

Products Discussed in this Thread