Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kcbmx's Long Travel Build

Old 12-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #21
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Finally getting around to updating this thing.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:14 AM   #22
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job. Looks awesome!

Did CA make you jump through any hoops getting it re-registered here? Or wherever it came from? Was it totaled originally?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #23
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RadiantRed View Post
Nice job. Looks awesome!

Did CA make you jump through any hoops getting it re-registered here? Or wherever it came from? Was it totaled originally?
Yes it was origionally totaled. It came from Montana and in order to get tags i had to go trough the CHP and Verify reciepts for all replaced parts.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:14 AM   #24
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, Will said you got something going on with the truck, what is it Marco, spill it!!
Old 02-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #25
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Alright, Will said you got something going on with the truck, what is it Marco, spill it!!
Picked up some king coilovers, total chaos uca's and an allpro 3" leaf pack oh and some American racing ar23 wheels that im going to use as my offroad set.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #26
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
Picked up some king coilovers, total chaos uca's and an allpro 3" leaf pack oh and some American racing ar23 wheels that im going to use as my offroad set.
Ah you bastard! Im jealous. When are you throwing this on? What made you go with King/AP, I thought you were settled on Icons and Dakars or Deaver.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:59 AM   #27
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Got these babies on.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #28

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good buddy, did you change the rear shocks too?
Old 02-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #29
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks good buddy, did you change the rear shocks too?
I ordered up the ome n182 shocks from toytec, should be here any day now, the all pro leaf pack has no flex with stock shocks lol.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #30
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered up four of these bad boys
https://treadwright.com/p-53-285-75r...den-a-t-d.aspx
Old 02-21-2012, 11:28 AM   #31

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
^^Thats a good looking tire man, I have never come across that brand before though, they look very similar to the BFGs
Old 02-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #32
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^Thats a good looking tire man, I have never come across that brand before though, they look very similar to the BFGs
They are pretty much retreaded bfg's , check this out
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...p-bfg-kos.html
Old 02-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #33
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery

new treads
Old 02-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #35
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Hey man, what are you using to mount your 700ff's behind the grill?
3/16 1 1/2" angle iron for the bottom,it was from a piece of bed frame i think lol
Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #37
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Hmm... Any bouncing?
haha no, ill try to find pics of it, pretty sturdy.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #38
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Allpro springs flexed great!

Old 02-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #39

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Weak!! This is how you break in some AP leafs!
Old 02-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #40

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good though Marco, Frank called me yesterday asking when we are going out again and I told him as soon as I get some tires Ill be out in Gorman for sure, I bet you are itching to test this setup out too now