Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kcbmx's Long Travel Build

Old 02-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #41
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha no thats how Will breaks in AP leafs !lol
Old 02-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #42
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Looks good though Marco, Frank called me yesterday asking when we are going out again and I told him as soon as I get some tires Ill be out in Gorman for sure, I bet you are itching to test this setup out too now
Its killing me dude! i dont have a weekend off till the first week of april
Old 02-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #43
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know where i can get some shocks charged with Nitrogen?
Old 11-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #46
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
that bumper

Old 11-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #47
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
You dont want that lol
Old 11-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #49
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Likewise pal! See you at the next one!
Old 11-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #50
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
You dont want that lol
i do!!! i need a rear bumper
Old 11-25-2012, 01:56 AM   #51
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
A lil pic from Gorman,,, when you going up that hill I got he video too ill put it up here later
Attached Thumbnails
Kcbmx's Long Travel Build-image.jpg  
Old 11-25-2012, 08:23 AM   #53
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude!
Old 11-25-2012, 08:25 AM   #54
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build man!!
Old 11-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #55
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever get your shocks charged? I got mine done at a powersports store. They rebuild dirtbike and snowmobile suspension and had a bottle of N2 with a no loss chuck and helped me out. That or a weld supply shop, or motorcycle shop... I might get my own bottle though since the closest shop to me is 2 hrs away that can charge me if I need it.

~M
Old 11-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #57
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Did you ever get your shocks charged? I got mine done at a powersports store. They rebuild dirtbike and snowmobile suspension and had a bottle of N2 with a no loss chuck and helped me out. That or a weld supply shop, or motorcycle shop... I might get my own bottle though since the closest shop to me is 2 hrs away that can charge me if I need it.

~M
I Did not, been puting it off for a while but i may try a motorcycle shop here in town. thanks!
Old 12-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #59
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
I snapped some pics of the droop I'm getting with my AP 3" leafs.

The leafs definitely are being limited by my shocks even though Downsouth Motorsports says they are the right shocks.

All these pictures were taken at static droop with a full leaf pack.

Here's the shackle position: Lots of room still

I can easily get another 2-3 inches more droop than this picture just by pushing down on my axle.

I didn't have the time to take leafs out to cycle uptravel, but just the droop alone could safely use another 2" of extra shock travel - probably 4" total.

14" strapped with SOA AP leafs?
Old 12-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #60

Damn will more travel than me haha