Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kcbmx's Long Travel Build

Old 05-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #141
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
showing some bako love!
nice truck I'll have to keep an eye out for it, although there isn't a snowball's chance in hell I'd ever miss this thing!
Theres a few of us on here, sometimes we meet up. Check out the 661 thread in the regional section. Hope to see you around!
Old 09-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #142
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
facelift.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #143
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the parts? were you at huckfest?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #144
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
where did you get the parts? were you at huckfest?
Slowly gathered everything from ebay, camelback toyota and craigslist. No that might have been bobberbill.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #145
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
it looked exactly like yours but had a winch in the bumper and it was 4x4
Old 09-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #146
HuskerDevil is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
HuskerDevil's Tacoma Gallery
Cool truck man. How do you like the LCE header on the 4cyl?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:42 PM   #148
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
new bumper and grill look great!
Old 09-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #149
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerDevil View Post
Cool truck man. How do you like the LCE header on the 4cyl?
Its brings out some pep in the 2.7. The real gain came from the 4:88 gears turning the 35s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
new bumper and grill look great!
Thanks dude, saw you're running 35s now and 4:88s now. Nice!
Old 09-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #150
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
yup, best combo ever!
Old 09-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #151
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Nice man truck is looking clean man.
thank you senor!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #152
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that looks nice, I like the bare bumper

Come out to the night race in lucerne this weekend!
Old 09-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #153
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Wow that looks nice, I like the bare bumper

Come out to the night race in lucerne this weekend!
I wish, one day ill have a summer as for now im stuck on wild fires lol.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:37 AM   #154
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
I wish, one day ill have a summer as for now im stuck on wild fires lol.
How's your fire season going so far. I miss wildland so much fun.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #155
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
How's your fire season going so far. I miss wildland so much fun.
Its been the busy, no time to take care of my truck anymore. I see ccc crews everywhere i go. It seems like its a cali kind of year.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #156
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Hmm, pretty sure I spotted you in Pasadena a few weeks ago. Good looking truck!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:09 AM   #157
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
Its been the busy, no time to take care of my truck anymore. I see ccc crews everywhere i go. It seems like its a cali kind of year.
yeah it's pretty hot this year plus there hasn't been any major fires few years so Cali is a ticking time bomb for fires.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #158
victorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nice
Name: Victor
victorramse3's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Truck!

I think you just moved in down the street from me, so I get to glance at it as I drive by everyday.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #159
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorramse3 View Post
Nice Truck!

I think you just moved in down the street from me, so I get to glance at it as I drive by everyday.
Oh hey man, good to see more members in town! Yeah my parents live there i visit from time to time. Feel free to stop by if you see my truck.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #160
victorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nice
Name: Victor
victorramse3's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good!

I drive a white double cab 100% stock haha. I'll keep an eye out for you.