LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

StormTrooper's Build!!

Old 11-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
StormTrooper's Build!!

Hey all, here is my build. Bought her may 7th 2009 my moms birthday lol. Got her with about 12k miles. SOON TO BE LOWERED 3"/4"!

Build Video if you want it fast!

Here she is all stock, the night i got her.

Painted the emblem black

Side shot, recently took the bed cap off, 20% tint all around

Was hit at about 5mph in the city, im done being mad though.. while it was in the shop, my friends dad who worked on it did alot of side work for me! ( touched up paint, welded exhaust completely) thanks karl!

Soon after i painted the rims black, the truck came with those god-awful chrome pieces, i actually just sold them to someone on here. Also, stubby antenna, headlights.

Over paid for these.

Disconnected all the other lights, so just the halos light up.

New head unit

Painted calipers red, bought new tires and rims ( Yokohama Avid Invigors 235/55/17) ( 17x7.5 rim)

Tinted taillights, and color matched the bumpers

New grille ( going back to stock colormatched soon ) and painted front bumper

before and after

T-Rex eye lids, waiting for grille to get here till i paint them both. Also TRD license plate frames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RFm8JBAIBk

Flowmaster Super 44 and cut off the resonator

K&N Drop in filter

Color matched grille w/ trex eyelids

Me and the truck, painted emblem black and painted side mirrors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKtP6rLF7Y8

Truck doing donuts.. only vid of it running and not idling

Security mod = metal baseball bat right beind bench, fits nice and snug lol

Re-mounted the UltraGauge, painted cage of radio a gloss black, tuned radio to a Red color.

T-Shifter and leather boot installed. (automatic, but i dressed it up, looks better)

Painted wheels black
Old 11-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #2
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
Looks sweet..
grassy ass!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
huh?

Gracias - Grassy Ass
Old 11-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Your truck looks SOOO much better than stock. The wheels are probably my fav mod so far.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Your truck looks SOOO much better than stock. The wheels are probably my fav mod so far.

Thanks alot man, yeah the rims and tires are great.. but the bumpers being painted is my favorite lol. once its lowered, that will be my fav
Old 11-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Yeah Color Matching FTW
Old 11-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Yeah Color Matching FTW
this weekend im colormatching a stock grille and painting my eye lids.. gunna be sweet
Old 02-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #8
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 02-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #9
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice work so far!,
Old 02-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #11
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Great job! What's next.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #12

Shaved tailgate or a DJM lowering kit, need the $ first lol
Old 02-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #14
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hey are your headlights CCFL?

and what is in your truck that makes it whine like that? sounds niice
Old 02-03-2011, 11:05 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
hey are your headlights CCFL?

and what is in your truck that makes it whine like that? sounds niice
I have H1 Halogen lights in it, they look like HID's in this vid but in person they are less white and more yellow.. hope that answers ur q

and the wine.. i have no clue, all i did was remove the stock resonator and install the flowmaster super 44 muffler
Old 02-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooper View Post
I have H1 Halogen lights in it, they look like HID's in this vid but in person they are less white and more yellow.. hope that answers ur q

and the wine.. i have no clue, all i did was remove the stock resonator and install the flowmaster super 44 muffler
I meant the halo lights . Led or ccfl
Old 02-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #19
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Badass truck bro. Love the wheels you put on it.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooper View Post
oh i have no clue haha
Can you see the rings during the day

Btw my knife mod is superior to your baseball bat mod lol

Products Discussed in this Thread