Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Who Dat Popcorns Build Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Who Dat Popcorns Build Thread

Mod list!

Suspension:

DJM Upper + Lower control arms
DJM rear frame notch
BEEFED 4.25in blocks + U-bolts
Custom 1in spacers in front provided by Phil R on custom tacos

Exterior:

20% window tint
Powder coated X-runner wheels gloss black
BHLM and Mini retro
Smoked fogs
TRD Center cap decals provided by Sockmonkey!

Miscellaneous:

DDM 5000K HID fogs and headlights
Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD headunit
LED license plate lights
LED Dome light
K&N drop in filter
P3 shallow mount

Second day I had it

Painted wheels black, and put on Toy Taco emblem

New Wheels

Powdercoated wheels

New head unit

LED License plate lights

35W 5000K DDM Tuning HID's

Smoked ebay fogs

DJM Upper + Lower control arms and Beefed blocks in the rear. 3/3.5

11/03/2011

Dropped it a bit more, sitting at 4/4.25 now!

Old 11-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
Banned
xGManx is on a distinguished road
Name: Garrett
xGManx's Tacoma Gallery
not my cup of tea, but i respect it, good looking truck bro
Old 11-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i like your style!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #5
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
Looks good. Dont forget to tint your 3rd brake light
Yeah I did that recently.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #6
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build, I really want to see what those smoked fog lights look like after you put them on!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
Dafuq

I'll get pics for you after I put my head unit in this Friday!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:36 AM   #8
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

5 lugs are ghey.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #9
Pushin' Thru Another Day
MikeTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
MikeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sick lookin' ride...i wanna get XR wheels soon, just gotta save up $$$
Old 01-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #10
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
NICE! i need to tint my tails and third brake after i retro the headlights
Old 01-02-2011, 06:28 PM   #11
james08taco will become famous soon enoughjames08taco will become famous soon enough

james08taco's Tacoma Gallery
nice job! i live in richmond too, where did you get the powder coating done?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #13
Dafuq

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james08taco View Post
nice job! i live in richmond too, where did you get the powder coating done?
I got them done in MD. I was visiting family for two weeks so I figured I'd get it done there. The place is called sonic tuning.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #14
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
What brand HID's?

Any plans to sell the other ones?
Old 03-18-2011, 05:03 PM   #15
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
what brand are tke 5k??/ and the fog what brand and k are they???
Old 03-19-2011, 01:42 AM   #16
Dafuq

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
What brand HID's?

Any plans to sell the other ones?
DDM, and gave them to a buddy of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
what brand are tke 5k??/ and the fog what brand and k are they???
Both 5000K DDM.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:40 PM   #17
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Do you plan on lowering it?
Old 03-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #18
Dafuq

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleod90 View Post
Looks good. Do you plan on lowering it?

Hopefully!
Old 03-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #19
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a view from the cab with all lights on, head , fog by themselves on???
Old 03-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #20
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Swapped out the 6K HID's for 5K. Fogs put on too.

Looks good!

Products Discussed in this Thread