Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

CopyTaco's 2010 BSP Double Cab LB Build

Old 04-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #61
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Okay got it. Where did you put your compressor?
Still deciding what I want. I had the locker installed so I could at least get my new gears in action while in the mean time I decide what kind of OBA setup to build.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #62
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quick Update...

Looking into OBA this week (FINALLY!) and need to take some recent shots. Installed my N-Fab tire carrier and RelentlessFab IFS skid quite a while ago and forgot to update this thread. Since I regeared this puppy has been off-roading about a dozen times enjoying all the deeeeep puddles and a few sketch hills/runoffs at our ORV park.

She has yet to get stuck, almost twice in a few DEEEP puddles. Cant wait to get OBA and REALLY see what she is capable of.

<3 Toyota
Old 10-30-2012, 10:00 AM   #63
skeeert

Moved down to the Oregon coast! Love this state, soo green

updated the op with a current build shot. not much has changed since the last update except she's seen a lot more mud and sand and hold up like she should!
Old 10-30-2012, 11:07 AM   #64
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Looking great.

Have a question for you. I will be re hearing soon with ECGS as well. What is the ratio like with the 4:56 and 315s? I was thinking of 4:56 as well. Are they pretty low in 4lo? I like to crawl. And I'll be locked, so crawling will be better for me. What's it like on the highway?
Old 10-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #65
skeeert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Looking great.

Have a question for you. I will be re hearing soon with ECGS as well. What is the ratio like with the 4:56 and 315s? I was thinking of 4:56 as well. Are they pretty low in 4lo? I like to crawl. And I'll be locked, so crawling will be better for me. What's it like on the highway?
I couldnt be happier with 4.56 with the additional weight ive added.... i have yet to have to throw it in 4lo but in 4hi it crawls nicely and i noticed an immediate change in my off roading capabilities once i regeared. The power is all back, even feels like i got a little extra over stock now, especially when u punch it off the line =D . It fixed my mpg in city quite considerably and on highway and having that power pack for inclines is a relief to see again. I cant go over 67mph without dipping below 17mpg on average but I dont like to speed anyways... dont want no cops pulling my ass over.

edit: 4.88's would have been overkill imo and im happy i stuck with 4.56
Old 11-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #66
skeeert

Just this past week I knocked out some mods I've been holding off on for soooooo long.

- Installed N182's in the rear.
- Installed my hood struts
- Installed 3 Hella 500F's behind my grill
- Finished my center console CB mount

New set of headlights arrived today and I have a DDM 5000k kit on the way. Will have those installed soon as well. Looking at new tires here and preparing for 35's. I have my BAMF cab mount plates waiting to be welded as well. Lots to do stillllll
Old 03-31-2013, 12:12 PM   #67
Ortiz is on a distinguished road

Name: Pepe
Ortiz's Tacoma Gallery
Mag lite mod

Hey bud where can I get mag lite mod? Thanks
Old 09-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #68
skeeert

Cab mount chop completed today. And.....

She's wearing some new shoes, went with 285/75r16 Treadwrights Guard Dog M/T's D load range and bead to bead. Tires are sick and definitively hum lol, cant wait to see how they perform offroad.