Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

White knight-Fixedtrd build

Old 06-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #41
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sold the all pro bumper and skid.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #42
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck man! love the bumper
Old 07-07-2011, 12:40 AM   #43
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks.
Here are some old and new pics I found.
Vegas trip with little bro FJ couple months ago.

Newer pics.

Old 07-07-2011, 05:21 AM   #44
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
i like...
Old 07-20-2011, 01:26 AM   #46

Wanted to try out my new camera video mode, here is a quick vid in 1080 enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xFJFwu-5eM
Old 07-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #47
DannyTaco89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
DannyTaco89's Tacoma Gallery
bumper

Cool bumpers did you have any problems with the all pro bumper and the fiberglass fenders.?
Oh why did you switch bumpers ?? Was it because of the quality or weight
Old 07-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #48

Thanks, the problem with the AP bumper and the fenders was it did not line up. The fenders were wider than the bumper and it did not look right. I never had any issue with the AP bumper or their quality. I got a new bumper to line up with the fenders and how it fits what I do.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #49
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
interm_4's Tacoma Gallery
Saw your bros fj Saturday its comming along really good glad he's getting rid of the drop bracket lift cuz LT and DB lift together is sketchy!
Old 07-25-2011, 03:56 PM   #50
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by interm_4 View Post
Saw your bros fj Saturday its comming along really good glad he's getting rid of the drop bracket lift cuz LT and DB lift together is sketchy!
When is the fj going to be done? I wanna see it
Old 07-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #51
interm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant futureinterm_4 has a brilliant future
Not sure but I'm thinking soon cuz wills next in line to get a sua kit done
Old 07-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #52

Quote:
Hahha awesome that means my truck will be in soon lol.
He's getting it all redone since that's how he brought the FJ. Costing a pretty penny on it. Whats next on your truck Matt.

rcfreak201 once he gets it back I think this week I will take some pics of it.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:08 PM   #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Hahha awesome that means my truck will be in soon lol.
He's getting it all redone since that's how he brought the FJ. Costing a pretty penny on it. Whats next on your truck Matt.

rcfreak201 once he gets it back I think this week I will take some pics of it.
Probably just a couple engine mods oh both my coilovers have a blown seal haha so ill get those changed out and lower my spring rate to 550 from the 600lbs I got now.

So your getting the DMZ sua kit but not cutting through the bed?
Old 07-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #54

Quote:
Probably just a couple engine mods oh both my coilovers have a blown seal haha so ill get those changed out and lower my spring rate to 550 from the 600lbs I got now.

So your getting the DMZ sua kit but not cutting through the bed?
Yup DMZ SUA kit but not cutting into the bed, It will have 2.5 triple bypass under the rear cross member area according to Tim. I told him I need to keep my bed for work purpose. Tim told me it will have 14inch of travel still.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
When is the fj going to be done? I wanna see it
As promised here are some pics from Tim at DMZ.
It should be ready by Tuesday to pick up.
Redid it with all Icon stuff and fenders.

Old 08-07-2011, 05:57 AM   #56
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Wow man great build! Your truck's gone through quite a progression! And that's one badass FJ too!
Old 08-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #57

Some updates SUA.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #58
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
So you're shock hoops going to be in the wheel wells but no cutting of the bed?!
Old 08-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #59
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #60
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Who's SUA kit you going with?

What kind of bed cage?