Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SilverBullet07's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
SilverBullet07's Build

Hello Everyone, been a member for a little bit and finally figured I'd get around to showing my Tacoma build, even though I haven't been able to do much here it is.

Currently:

Stock the day after I bought my Tacoma!

First Modification(Grillcraft + Skid Plate):

Enough people have been PMing me asking where I got my grill so hey, easy find so no problem.

I typed Grillcraft Grill Tacoma into google Linked Here, then narrowed down to shopping to find the best deal.

What I actually bought:

The second link down is for amazon which is 169.90 Shipped With Tax: Top Grill Insert From Amazon

If you want the lower one that I have by my license plant there will be a link above on the same Page which will be a link to a Lower Grill which is 103.90 like this: Lower Grill Insert From Amazon

There may be some that are cheaper than these but this is what I found cheapest at the time.

Hope this Helps.

Second Modification(Limo Tinted):

Third Modification(BHLM):

Forth Modification(Retrofit like a big boy):

5w CREE LED reverse lights:

Description: 5w CREE LED reverse lights
Seller: LEDsolutions

My LED reverse lights came in after 3 days in great condition!

Installation Process:

Step 1: First start off by going out to your truck and putting your tailgate down so the bolts you will be removing can be exposed.

Step 2: Next you will need a 11mm socket wrench to remove the two circled bolts in the picture. Once these bolts are removed firmly pull out the taillights,this will remove the last two tabs that are holding it in.

Step 3: Once you have removed the taillight locate the reverse bulb location. Remove the current bulb by rotation counter clockwise, once you have done this you will expose the current stock bulb.

Step 4: Now install the new LED reverse light in the old bulbs spot and reverse the steps till you have everything all put back together. However I would recommend to make sure and test everything before you put it all back together.

Extra Pictures for LEDsolutions:

Stock Reverse Light Bulb Output

LEDsolutions LED Bulb

Both Taillights with new LED Bulbs

PICTURES AT NIGHT: Just took a few pictures outside of the LED back up lights. They fricken rock I can actually see visibility through my limo tint in the back.. Plus it lights up across the street as well

The camera setting were F3.3 1/2sec ISO1600.

Future planned mods:
-Paint Emblems Black
-Eyelids (Purchased I just need to paint them)
-Fog light tint
-Trd Emblem

Thanks for checking out my beloved Tacoma.

Random Pictures:

Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
"-Hids (due to CableTec nice write up, planning on being apart of slims next group buy on the 1st ) No. you are going to retrofit like a big boy
Old 01-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #3
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
"-Hids (due to CableTec nice write up, planning on being apart of slims next group buy on the 1st ) No. you are going to retrofit like a big boy
Haha, your right fixed it.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Now that's more like it!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
Lgs79 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luis
Lgs79's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, looks like my truck (stock pic). Now u should go and get it dirty...

Old 01-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgs79 View Post
Nice, looks like my truck (stock pic). Now u should go and get it dirty...

haha just tell me when and where!
Old 01-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #7
Lgs79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
haha just tell me when and where!
this was at carnegie, tracy. you're like 30 minutes away. yeah we should meet some weekend is hella fun...
Old 01-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgs79 View Post
this was at carnegie, tracy. you're like 30 minutes away. yeah we should meet some weekend is hella fun...
haha i was gonna ask if its Carnegie i use to take my old sierra there... too many good and bad times, super close to me when im at home in pleasanton. Im guessing you have a 4X4?

Edit: Checked ur profile.. you do have a 4X4 lucky too much $ at the time when i bought mine, wish i waited and saved up a little more but i can still have some fun in the dirt
Old 01-07-2011, 06:16 PM   #9
Lgs79's Tacoma Gallery
Yep is a 4x4, at the end of 08 i got me a 09 prerunner but didn't last long, had to get me the4x4 so i did this past november, 2011 4x4 manual baby!!! i should of gotten this baby on the first place.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Bryan, did you order your retro kit from TRS yet?
Old 01-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #11
Silver Member
I will probably be doing that this week was waiting for a check to deposit. Is your order still back ordered or is it on its way?

Doing anything else to ur truck lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Bryan, did you order your retro kit from TRS yet?
Old 01-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #12
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
HEHE. So it has already shipped. i have the tracking number. i might have to call matt and see if i cant trade my shroud out. cuz i picked apollo and i really wanted gatling gun. and the plan is to retro one set of headlights and use the other set of OEMs to do an FX-r retro over time. here is the delivery date haha
Attached Thumbnails
SilverBullet07's Build-picture-4.png  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:43 PM   #13
Silver Member
Dang thats a pretty good plan.. I would plan on going that route if I had a little more $.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #14
Silver Member
Started the BHLM today... pics to come tomorrow!

Time to get my drink on....
Old 03-01-2011, 12:12 AM   #15
Silver Member
Arrow Pictures

Just took some random pictures on the way home:

The Clouds looked awesome

--------------------Bring on the Rain--------------------

I know you can barely read it but just hit 25,000 miles!
Old 04-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #17
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Good lookin' rig bro...very nicely done! So jealous of your tint!
Why dont you get your tinted? I love it no lights in the back windows.. so if some idiots trying to flash his lights at me or something doesn't bother me at all haha.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #18
Silver Member
For some reason I'm in a good mood today....

Oh yea these arrived:
Old 05-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #19
Silver Member
No love for the retrofit
Old 05-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #20
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
the retrofit looks damn good. thats definitly on my to do list. was it pretty easy to install?

have you gotten flashed yet?

Products Discussed in this Thread