Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Build Thread v3.0

Old 12-15-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
My Build Thread v3.0

How it currently sits

List of Mods
Suspension
Icon Extended Coilovers w/700# Silver Eibach Coils
Icon Tubular Upper Control Arms
Bilstein B110 rear shocks
Dakar Leaf Pack
Ubolt Flip Kit W/ Timbren Bump Stops
Wheelers Front Bump Stops

Drivetrain
ARB Front Air Locker
Inchworm Crawl Box w/ 4.7 Gears
FJ Transfer Case w/ Twin Stick
Toyota E-Locker in the Rear
4.56 Nitro Gears

Armor
All-Pro Modular Bumper (Welded together)
Home made Barry Sliders
CBI High Clearance Bumper w/ Swing out Tire Mount
ATO IFS SKid
ATO Tranny Skid
ATO T-Case Skid

Audio
Alpine w910 headunit
Alpine PDX5 Amp
Pioneer Premier ts-c720prs Component Set
subXclosure w/ Image Dynamics IDQ10

Performance
URD UCON EMS
TRD Supercharger w/ 2.85 Stealth Pulley
TRD 1st Gen CAI
Doug Thorely LT Headers
668 Injectors

Miscellaneous
Home made Barry Bed Rack
RTT
extra Gauges
Retrofit projectors
LED Lighting
WetOkle Seat Covers
HomerGrille

The build
So, I finally got back from Germany for the last 4.5 years with 26 months of that in iraq and finally got to put stuff i want on my truck since i got it back to the states. I added the All-Pro front bumper, Moto Metal 951b's w/Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs in 285/75/r16. Icon Remote rear resi's with OME Dakar leaf Pack. Front and rear extended break lines. I'm just glad i can drive the truck again and am no longer in the Germany were i really couldn't do a lot of to my truck. anyways, here are some pics.

In 2006 I put on a UWS low profile black tool box, black westin tube steps, and URD Short Shifter.

In 2008 I installed Icon Coilovers, wheelers add a leaf, Bilstein 5100 rear shocks, TRD cold air Intake, Radiant Red front grille surround, Black headlights, Sockmonkey decals, Alpine w505 Double Din Head Unit, Alpine PDX-5, Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS, Image Dynamics IDQ10v3 in a SubXclosure Box.

In 2010 I installed the APR X-1, Had my Icon Coilovers rebuilt since one was leaking, OME Dakar Leaf packs, Icon Rear Resi Shocks, All Pro Front Plate Bumper, Moto Metal 951's wrapped in Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs 285/75/r16. Oh yeah, I also installed a Console Vault.

In 2011, I have installed: Retrofit projector headlights, redline hood struts, PIAA fog lights and Driving lights on my bumper light hoop, 4x4 SPod and switches, Cobra 75 CB, and ATO rear bumper

In 2012, I installed Doug Thorely Headers, ARB Front Locker, Inchworm 4.7 Crawl Box, and a FJ Transfer Case w/ twin Stick Mod. Also had Barry(El Tacorojo) build be a set of sliders and installed Eibach 700# coils

In 2013, I sold my ATO Bumper and Tiregate and installed a CBI rear high clearance bumper with swing arm, and had Barry build be a bed rack to install my RTT that i got in a group buy. I also got my ALL-Pro muli piece front bumper sand blasted then welded together so it is no longer modular. Also added on a 20" LED bar on the top of the bumper and two 3x3in LED pods in the fog light spots. Also added two new gauges, Fuel PSI and OIL PSI. During 2013, I developed a engine issue. couldnt figure out what the problem was so i bought a new engine. its from a 2008 tacoma with only 33k miles on it. mine had 49k. I also got an auto transmission, transfer case, drive shaft, ECU, and wiring harness (all for sale) After pulling the engine, we found alot of metal in the oil pan. during this time, i decided to upgrade alot of stuff. I put in the URD twin disk clutch, Total Chaos coil bucket gussets, spindle gussets, and lca cam tab gussets. New wheel HUBS, New Tires and Rims (35x12.50 good year MTR's on SCS Stealth 6 bronze Rims).

New and with tool box and step bars

Lift, Headunit, amp, sub box

Lift, Front Bumper, new rims and tires

My ATO Rear Bolt on Bumper

Retrofit projectors

S-Pod install

and the Supercharger

new tiregate

New Front Diff with ARB Air locker

New Upper control arms

My Barry Sliders

Got these in the mail today

FJ TCase

Crawlbox from inchworm

rest of install

this switch i chose to use to engage the ADD in the front end

shifter boots and painted cupholders

new Eibach 700lb coils

Gauges

Bed Rack

Welded Bumper and LED Lights

CBI Bumper install

RTT

Homer Grill
Old 12-15-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!!
Old 12-15-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
One nice truck man!
Old 12-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks, i had the windows tinted but the MP's in germany kept giving me tickets for it and i failed my inspection because of it so i had to pull that off. plan on going later this week to get them tinted again
Old 12-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
Dark Lord of the Sith

i wanted to get a front bumper from ATO but didnt want to wait any longer since im keeping my front bumper and all at my dad's since he has plenty of storage and i wont when i make it to VA. I think a supercharger will be in my future in the summer time
Old 12-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man
Old 12-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #7
Dark Lord of the Sith

i ordered the stock replacement. i was hopin to have it by the end of nov, but he said he ordered some wrong brackets so had to go back and get them to make my bumper. hopefully its here before i move up to VA in jan
Old 12-15-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
Dark Lord of the Sith

i would, but im storing my old bumper at my dad's in Georgia. im not tryin to have extra truck parts at my apartment or wherever i live in VA.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
JLamb11 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jared
JLamb11's Tacoma Gallery
hell of a transformation!
Old 12-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb11 View Post
hell of a transformation!
yeah, it has been. glad its turned out like it has. plus it still has that new car smell. mostly cuz it has 18,500 miles on it
Old 12-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #11
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Red tacomas, ftw! Very sharp! Thank you for your service!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
Dark Lord of the Sith

new pics of my new rear ATO bumper in the first post Kevin did a great job on it and installed it for me today.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
Dark Lord of the Sith

added pics of my ATO HiLift Mounting brackets with Jack
Old 03-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #14
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't kno this build was here
Old 03-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #15
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Didn't kno this build was here

Old 03-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #18
Dark Lord of the Sith

next few things will be lights, cb, and supercharger. oh and im pickin up an ato skid plate in 2 weeks. other than that, i dunno
Old 04-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #20
Dark Lord of the Sith

Sooo added some stuff to the truck. my decepticon grill emblem

and my cb i installed. still gotta get the antenna mounted. waiting on a part to come in for that.