H2Otx's Build

Old 10-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #21
StanBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Stan
StanBo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to StanBo
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Otx View Post
Sold my TRD Ivan Stewarts. Got new shows and updated pics.
New shoes?
New snows?

Are you running the spacers with the bbs wheels in the pictures you posted?

Truck looks good dude.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #22
The Tinkerer
H2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
H2Otx's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the spelling check...

I have the spacers sitting in my garage. I am waiting for a full set of centramatics before I put them on. I want to make sure I eliminate any chance of vibrations.

Then a full set of 5100 Billies... or a Tire Gate. Had to change a tire in the rain last week. Took over an hour in my business clothes. Who's freaking idea was it to place that damn thing UNDER the bed of the truck. Uh, I know they had to put it somewhere but that is inconvenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanBo View Post
New shoes?
New snows?

Are you running the spacers with the bbs wheels in the pictures you posted?

Truck looks good dude.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #23
StanBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Stan
StanBo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to StanBo
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Otx View Post
Thanks for the spelling check...

I have the spacers sitting in my garage. I am waiting for a full set of centramatics before I put them on. I want to make sure I eliminate any chance of vibrations.

Then a full set of 5100 Billies... or a Tire Gate. Had to change a tire in the rain last week. Took over an hour in my business clothes. Who's freaking idea was it to place that damn thing UNDER the bed of the truck. Uh, I know they had to put it somewhere but that is inconvenient.
Lol not trying to bag on you. I didn't know if you got snow tires for the other set of wheels.

Tire gates are pretty cool looking. Don't know if I could deal with loosing my tailgate though. I am constantly hauling stuff in the bed.

I am waiting for my RDs to come in the mail. I plan to swap my oe tires onto them with the tpms and dig the look of your truck.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #24
The Tinkerer
H2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shedH2Otx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
H2Otx's Tacoma Gallery
I know exactly what you mean. I am very utilitarian and use my truck for everything, but I won't let a tire gate stop me from putting stuff back there.

I will either buy a second truck and keep this one a toy (Raptor here I come), or just invest in bed nets like crazy.

Appreciate the words, I try to do what I can. As soon as I get them on there I will shoot pics. I took pics of what the rotors might look like with them on there. I will see if I can find it, but I think I know what you are trying to see... the stance of the truck from the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanBo View Post
Lol not trying to bag on you. I didn't know if you got snow tires for the other set of wheels.

Tire gates are pretty cool looking. Don't know if I could deal with loosing my tailgate though. I am constantly hauling stuff in the bed.

I am waiting for my RDs to come in the mail. I plan to swap my oe tires onto them with the tpms and dig the look of your truck.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:14 AM   #25
sudome is on a distinguished road
sudome's Tacoma Gallery
old post but loved it

thanks for all the pics, nice mods!!