1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

H2Otx's Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by H2Otx, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Oct 25, 2012 at 5:20 PM
    StanBo

StanBo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stan
    Central NJ
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB - 98 XJ 93 RX7
    New shoes?
    New snows?

Are you running the spacers with the bbs wheels in the pictures you posted?

Truck looks good dude.

2. Oct 25, 2012 at 6:59 PM
    H2Otx

H2Otx [OP] The Tinkerer

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    10 DC 4x2 SR5 TRD Off-Road
    SilverStar Ultra Headlights; Nokya Ion Yellow Fogs; SuperBright LED Bulbs; 8" Shorty Antenna; WeatherTech Mats / Bug Shield / Vent Visors; TRD CAI with aFe Pro Dry S Filter; aFe Pre-Filter; Custom CAI Cover and Fuse Box Cover; TRD AT Shift Knob (Japan); TRD Oil Filler Cap (Japan); n-Fab Step Rails; Monster Hook
    Thanks for the spelling check...

I have the spacers sitting in my garage. I am waiting for a full set of centramatics before I put them on. I want to make sure I eliminate any chance of vibrations.

Then a full set of 5100 Billies... or a Tire Gate. Had to change a tire in the rain last week. Took over an hour in my business clothes. Who's freaking idea was it to place that damn thing UNDER the bed of the truck. Uh, I know they had to put it somewhere but that is inconvenient.

3. Oct 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM
    StanBo

StanBo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stan
    Central NJ
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB - 98 XJ 93 RX7
    Lol not trying to bag on you. I didn't know if you got snow tires for the other set of wheels.

Tire gates are pretty cool looking. Don't know if I could deal with loosing my tailgate though. I am constantly hauling stuff in the bed.

I am waiting for my RDs to come in the mail. I plan to swap my oe tires onto them with the tpms and dig the look of your truck.

4. Oct 25, 2012 at 7:48 PM
    H2Otx

H2Otx [OP] The Tinkerer

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    10 DC 4x2 SR5 TRD Off-Road
    SilverStar Ultra Headlights; Nokya Ion Yellow Fogs; SuperBright LED Bulbs; 8" Shorty Antenna; WeatherTech Mats / Bug Shield / Vent Visors; TRD CAI with aFe Pro Dry S Filter; aFe Pre-Filter; Custom CAI Cover and Fuse Box Cover; TRD AT Shift Knob (Japan); TRD Oil Filler Cap (Japan); n-Fab Step Rails; Monster Hook
    I know exactly what you mean. I am very utilitarian and use my truck for everything, but I won't let a tire gate stop me from putting stuff back there.

I will either buy a second truck and keep this one a toy (Raptor here I come), or just invest in bed nets like crazy.

Appreciate the words, I try to do what I can. As soon as I get them on there I will shoot pics. I took pics of what the rotors might look like with them on there. I will see if I can find it, but I think I know what you are trying to see... the stance of the truck from the front.

5. Feb 7, 2014 at 8:14 AM
    sudome

sudome New Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    thanks for all the pics, nice mods!!

6. Mar 3, 2015 at 9:47 PM
    Quakes15

Quakes15 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Peninsula (BAY AREA)
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Toyota Tacoma X DCSB 4WD
    ICON Stage 3/ Stealth 6's/ Nitto Trail Grapplers
    where can I get those TRD Cubbie Covers? btw Sweet TACO :cool:

7. Mar 4, 2015 at 5:45 AM
    Torspd

Torspd Tor-nication

Member:
    First Name:
    Tor
    The Great America!
    Vehicle:
    MMVI 4.4L 4x4 Access Cab
    Torspd Custom Turbo kit [] Borg Warner 9180EFR Turbo [] Haltech Elite 2500 [] TiAL Q BOV [] TiAL V44 Wastegate @ 15psi [] CP Pistons [] CP Carrillo Rods [] ARP Head studs [] ARP Main Studs [] ARP Header - Head Studs [] Ported Heads w/ 1mm oversized valves intake/exhaust [] Brian Crower Forged Stroker Crank [] Darton M.I.D. Sleeved Block [] Kelford Camshafts [] Torspd 160* T-stat mod [] APR Large Fuel Rail [] Walbro 460 LPH E85 Fuel Pump [] FueLab FPR [] APR T56 Conversion Kit [] KP RACING Built T56 [] McLeod Racing Custom Twin Disk Clutch [] One Piece Aluminum Driveshaft [] MGW Shifter [] Custom lowering kit [] Ohlins Front Coilovers [] QA1rear shocks [] Custom Ron Davis Radiator [] Dual SPAL Electric Fans []
  8. May 6, 2018 at 8:25 PM
    yote

yote Washington State University

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Ext Cab TRD Off-Road
    What did you do to your fuse box cover, that TRD looks slick, just wondering how you did it

Products Discussed in

To Top