Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

achirdo golden truck build

Old 04-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #23
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #24
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #25
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm going back to Keith's build...
Old 04-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #26
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackToyotaTacoma View Post
So violent in here!
Old 04-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #27
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I've got this funny feeling the Rex is stealing my shit while I'm over here.....
Old 04-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #28

Quote:
I've got this funny feeling the Rex is stealing my shit while I'm over here.....
What!?!? Thats preposterous!! Here, buddy!! Drink this!

**hands Keith Magic Hat
Old 04-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #29
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm going back to Keith's build...

Quote:
probably. that guys a douche
Old 04-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #30
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What!?!? Thats preposterous!! Here, buddy!! Drink this!

**hands Keith Magic Hat
*chugs magic hat, runs over to build*
Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #32
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
i plasti dipped the top half of the tool box to cover up the little paint chips. cant have any chrome showing

and moved my stickers so the tool box didnt block them

Attached Thumbnails
achirdo golden truck build-bed-box1.jpg   achirdo golden truck build-bed-box2.jpg  
Old 04-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #33
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
i plasti dipped the top half of the tool box to cover up the little paint chips. cant have any chrome showing

and moved my stickers so the tool box didnt block them

It will be interesting to see how that holds up. Looks good
Old 04-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #34
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you were going to go with Pink plasti-dip
Old 04-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #35
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It will be interesting to see how that holds up. Looks good
i was thinking the same thing....but if it chips it will be just as easy to touch it up. i just hope it doesnt hold dirt like others are saying it does

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
I thought you were going to go with Pink plasti-dip
back orderd
Old 04-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #36
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
It does look good, i wanna know how it hold up.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #37
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you are able to get some use out of that box. I know I did. What did you find to plug the hole in the top? We will see how it holds up at bridgeport.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #38
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rackatak View Post
Glad you are able to get some use out of that box. I know I did. What did you find to plug the hole in the top? We will see how it holds up at bridgeport.
Silicone, duct tape, and plasti dip I got those little hook things you were talking about. Got two of them holding it to the railing. No sliding around yet
Old 04-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #40
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, I like the Kennesaw Mtn. Bumper