LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

achirdo golden truck build

Old 04-23-2011, 08:42 PM   #41
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Looks good man, I like the Kennesaw Mtn. Bumper
thanks man. that bumper is major beef. now i dont have to judge how far i am from that tree hahah
Old 04-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #42
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
okay everyone, contrary to prior belief plasti dip is not good for everything i had to take a bunch of stuff to storage for my friend today and just about anything will start peeling that plasti dip off of the the tool box. it looks bad enough after one day of actually using the bed of my truck to peel it all off and use actual spray paint.

i think im gonna try and find a spray on bed liner to put on it instead. any good suggestions?

pics of carnage tomorrow
Old 04-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #43
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
I recommend herculiner, its what i put on my front bumper and its holding up strong... not really spray on, but it is a little messy. I used linex for my rear bumper and its chipping in a couple places.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:59 PM   #44
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
I recommend herculiner, its what i put on my front bumper and its holding up strong... not really spray on, but it is a little messy. I used linex for my rear bumper and its chipping in a couple places.
is it a roll on? i just dont want to have to take off my tool box in order to put it on
Old 04-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #45
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
is it a roll on? i just dont want to have to take off my tool box in order to put it on
Yea its a roll on... unfortunately.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #46
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Yea its a roll on... unfortunately.
im not to worried about covering the back part of it. just most of the parts i can see. can it be done with out removing the tool box?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #47
McGrubber

Quote:
im not to worried about covering the back part of it. just most of the parts i can see. can it be done with out removing the tool box?
To do just the top? Id say you dont need to remove it.
Old 04-24-2011, 02:15 AM   #49
McGrubber

Go for it, worse case you get some on the bed.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:53 AM   #50
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you want to remove it, did you epoxy it in the bed or something? I could take my old toolbox out in under a minute.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #52
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see the box is treating you so well. If you need any help with that stuff just give me a call, I get bored on the weekends now.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:33 PM   #53
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rackatak View Post
Glad to see the box is treating you so well. If you need any help with that stuff just give me a call, I get bored on the weekends now.
dude i love this box. with all these storms and no water on my backpack i keep in there

still debating how i want to spray it now...plasti dip was a fail.

im thinking rattle can bedliner. ive heard good things about the duplicolor rattle can
Old 04-25-2011, 04:45 AM   #54
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard good things too. Just never seen any of this handiwork with a rattlecan.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #57
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my aww shit rock

It's a good thing you get an alignment at every oil change...
Old 05-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #58
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
It's a good thing you get an alignment at every oil change...
thats what i forgot to do today....whoops

just got done washing all the mud off of my truck. dear god that was terrible
Old 05-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #59
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats what i forgot to do today....whoops

just got done washing all the mud off of my truck. dear god that was terrible
I did that yesterday..... I got mud in my mouth
Old 05-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #60
First Class White Trash

achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I did that yesterday..... I got mud in my mouth
i hate cleaning that stuff....i really need to start resisting driving though the stuff better

Products Discussed in this Thread