Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My brief Toyota pictorial history… (HomerTaco’s build)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #362
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Should have come earlier, I just l landed in Houston.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #364
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
So are we having the 'meet' on Monday? Why was I thinking it was on Sunday the 25th? Hmmm
Sunday is the 26th
Old 05-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #370
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
Maybe try Main Line Overland?
Bro - those guys are working out of a closet in west chester... No way they keep them in stock when Quadratec had to order them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Look at it like this. You did pretty damn good off-roading before you had the ARB lockers....
I can't do the install this weekend but we can run everything but them.

Ant & I will just have to get it all set up so I can put them in Wed.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #371
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
We will run the air lines all the way up to the manifold then seal them off for the time being so you don't get any junk in your diffs. Installing the solenoids takes about 5 minutes of time and some teflon tape/thread sealant.
I thought as much...

Just inconvenient we can't do it all at once.

Oh well...
Old 05-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #375
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Gotcha Mike.

I appreciate the concern

I just called them and they said they had 3 of them in stock that some guy had canceled his order for

sorry I had to
Old 05-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #376
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I just called them and they said they had 3 of them in stock that some guy had canceled his order for

sorry I had to
Really?

I stand corrected.

I have to come up with another hundred and some bucks to pay for them.

I also have to see if quadratec will take the other solenoids back?

I Got some phone calls to make now Boydo!

Products Discussed in this Thread