Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Nightstr's build

Old 04-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #161
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work. looks great!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:58 AM   #162
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any bigger pictures of ur truck with the retrofit lights with the stock bumper from like 10 feet back? I wanna see how they would look on mine and ur pictures are kinda small.

Thanks
Old 05-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #163
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
dude your truck is super clean!!! props
Old 05-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #164
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
No... 4" block on the back to level the truck. LMAO

Have you ever considered removing the 4" blacks and replace them with some long shackles? How do the blocks handle while your wheeling the truck?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:28 PM   #165
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
dude your truck is super clean!!! props
Thanks Man, i just wish it was 4x4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Have you ever considered removing the 4" blacks and replace them with some long shackles? How do the blocks handle while your wheeling the truck?
Im going to end up replacing the blocks with new leafs. The blocks actually did good wheeling but i was afraid of them braking because on my old truck i had blocks and they broke while i was wheeling.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #166
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

New shell!!!!!

Old 05-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #167
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
2nd gens can't increase height from shackles without a flip kit. It's set up differently than a 1st gen.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #169
timmah is on a distinguished road

timmah's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, truck looks awesome with the cap. I love that its a pre-runner, and that's not deterring you. The spacers added width make it man. Everyones budget is different. The bumpers look sweet. Keep the updates coming.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #170
Casey31 will become famous soon enoughCasey31 will become famous soon enough

Name: Casey
Casey31's Tacoma Gallery
This truck is awesome! Those bumpers are sick! Did you have to do any trimming for those wheels and tires with the spacers? Love that setup!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
looks horrible!

Ill take it off your hands
How will I open my beers then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmah View Post
Dude, truck looks awesome with the cap. I love that its a pre-runner, and that's not deterring you. The spacers added width make it man. Everyones budget is different. The bumpers look sweet. Keep the updates coming.
Thanks Man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey31 View Post
This truck is awesome! Those bumpers are sick! Did you have to do any trimming for those wheels and tires with the spacers? Love that setup!
Thanks. Yeah I had to do some trimming and I deff need a cab mount chop because I still have some rubbing.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:03 AM   #173
reddog852 is on a distinguished road
Name: cliff
reddog852's Tacoma Gallery
You didn't need to change out your uca's to fit them tires
Old 05-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Looking good Felipe!
Thanks. If it wasn't for the first set of tires I bought from you I don't think I would have gotten the mod bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog852 View Post
You didn't need to change out your uca's to fit them tires
Not at all. It would be nice to be able to afford some.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
What did you use for the plate around the window controls?
I did a light sand with 1500 grit sand paper I think, 2 coats of Dupli primer followed by 3 coats of Dupli enamel black.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:25 PM   #178

Old 05-21-2011, 08:29 PM   #179
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
sir. you have inspired me to attach a bottle opener on my truck...

im thinkin the bed rack.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #180

^By far my favorite mod.