Ok guys and gals. Ive come to the decision to build up my 07 Taco 4x4 sport long bed auto in Sand pearl Black
I need your opinions of lessons learned with your experience doing a build.
My list off mods that I want to do ASAP, with your help!
1. All pro front bumper, with warn winch (already have the winch)
2. New wheel/tires...need your help with this one, The rims must be black, the tires to look good with whatever lift I go with. I have no idea about back space, offset.?? Ive tried, but it doesnt make sense...im a slow learner!
3. Lift, currently a 3" revteck crappy lift. I would like a better lift like
a) Pro Comp 6" (lots of $$) Good/ bad?
b) 5100's with coilovers.....not sure what ones are good, and maybe
aal for the rear??
c) Your ideas???
4. Some nice sliders for the side from that guy on here who makes them.
5. Spare tire rack for the bed, get that spare out of the way
6. Need to put Hella 500's behind my grillcraft (still need to buy)
8. That should burn through the funds in a hurry, thanks in advance! TW has me hooked now. Im looking to do this ASAP, so please let me know what your have learned from doing this!
Mods already done:
3" revtech lift
BF Goodies AT 275 75 17
Cold air intake
Avic D3 head unit with BT and Sirrus
2 10" subs
Alpine Pdx 1.600 amp
Tail gate anti theft mod (thanks TW!!)