Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

YumaTRD's Build

Old 01-17-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
YumaTRD's Build

1987 Toyota Pickup, 22R, 5 speed, 4x4, SAS

Sold my 07 TRD sport prerunner which I had the pleasure of owning for 5 great years and 80k miles.

Decided to buy a trail dedicated truck and found this diamond in the rough.
It is pretty capable as is but needs some TLC and upgrading on some components.

Before I removed the fender flairs and chrome window visors

It is suffering from rust on the cab but the frame is solid and strong

Testing out the Flex.

Full droop with no shocks

Future plans:

Spare tire mount
Tow hitch points
Stereo(has nothing)
12v plug
Cab rust
Bed anchors
Re-arc springs
Shocks
Lokka Locker
LED Lightbar
Webber Carb
Service A/C
Mounts, Shovel, Axe, Jerrycans, Extinguisher
Service Engine and lubrication oils
Old 01-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great got to rep the long bed!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Sick!! Gotta show the long bed prerunners! Good start
Old 01-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #9
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys
Old 01-30-2011, 03:25 AM   #10
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
excellent build! I'm digg'n the grill big time. Can't wait to see it in person some day
Old 02-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #11
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Before

After

LCA Angles

Before

After
Old 02-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #12
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I love the ride so far.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #13
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome David! Where did you get that mount for the lights behind the grill?
Old 02-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #15
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Looks good David!
Old 02-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #16
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Looks awesome David! Where did you get that mount for the lights behind the grill?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
davids light mount

and the results!

Thanks again Patrick.

It's a home made base built from angle iron. It's pretty sturdy
Old 02-23-2011, 07:10 PM   #17
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!
Old 04-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #18
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Latest mods have been an AFE pro dry drop in filter, Allpro IFS skid plate, and HID in fogs, hellas and driving lights
Old 05-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #20
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
dude love the truck im trying to convince my fiancee to get a taco too so we can do a prerunner build like this. nice job man, that one sexy truck