Notices

AzogSS' Build.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #21
bostwick0611 is on a distinguished road
Name: kyle
bostwick0611's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking truck thanks for the pics
Old 02-09-2011, 09:36 PM   #23
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Build

nice build you have goin there! couple quick questions: do you have top place spacers with your 885s and are you happy with the 265/75 or want 285s? again nice lookin rig
Old 02-10-2011, 03:31 AM   #25
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostwick0611 View Post
nice looking truck thanks for the pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Looks great bro...very nicely done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
Sweet truck...
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBasinTaco View Post
nice build you have goin there! couple quick questions: do you have top place spacers with your 885s and are you happy with the 265/75 or want 285s? again nice lookin rig
-No top plate spacers
-I would love to have some 285's but this is my daily driver, the 265's are so easy on gas I would find it hard to justify changing them out. The truck is regularly driven on trips too, this weekend we are driving all through NC. Thanks for the kind words.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:52 AM   #26
Hollywood is on a distinguished road
Marines: Former Marine
Hollywood's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice build, you did great work. Did you get a good deal on the FJ wheels? Your wheel/tire combo is awesome!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #27
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Very nice build, you did great work. Did you get a good deal on the FJ wheels? Your wheel/tire combo is awesome!
Thank you sir, yes I bought the wheels on eBay $525 from frank motors. They are a dealer out there in Cali somewhere. Had them powder coated locally.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:09 PM   #29
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Badass!
Old 02-17-2011, 11:28 PM   #30

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the kind words. Over the last few days I have been modifying a Thule xsporter for the bed along with a Thule M.O.A.B. I had to do some fab work so that the basket sat only about an inch above the roof line to keep noise to a minimum. Today I am having a mini mod day (Feb 18th) where I hope to install my Warn M8000 and do the foglight anytime mod.... pics to come.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:43 AM   #31

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #32

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery

New Bed rack setup. Had to do some serious mods to the upright posts to get the basket at the level I wanted it. Then had to cut new notches in the posts for the clamps an locks to work.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #33
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck really dig the ARB Bumper
Old 02-19-2011, 04:00 PM   #34

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseytaco View Post
Nice truck really dig the ARB Bumper
Thanks man! How is the mileage on those 285's?
Old 02-21-2011, 06:22 AM   #35
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck man.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:48 PM   #36
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Lovin it!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #37
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post

New Bed rack setup. Had to do some serious mods to the upright posts to get the basket at the level I wanted it. Then had to cut new notches in the posts for the clamps an locks to work.
Damn, I want one. Looking good!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #38
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Thanks man! How is the mileage on those 285's?
I get 15.5, with all the shit on my truck. And most of it's around town.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #39

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
I get 15.5, with all the shit on my truck. And most of it's around town.
Damn... I am getting 19's with all this junk on my truck. I have yet to install the Warn winch AND Relentless Fab Rear Plate bumper though. Looking into an ARB locker for the rear sometime after I get back from deployment. Your truck is a freakin' beast.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #40

I really hope the gears help on my gas delima. 15.5 is with 93 too. Around 14 on cheap ethanol gas.