Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

AzogSS' Build.

Old 02-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #41
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I love the projectors. Might PM u and get a little help. A mod I want to do, Good Job
Old 02-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #42
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
I really hope the gears help on my gas delima. 15.5 is with 93 too. Around 14 on cheap ethanol gas.
I am running 93 Octane.... Did the math and it's only about $2.50 extra per fill up... and about $10 per month and I LIKE to think it keeps the injectors a little cleaner.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #43
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
I love the projectors. Might PM u and get a little help. A mod I want to do, Good Job
Cool man, Let me know. Just helped a buddy (ArmyTaco) do some D2S Minis... much easier than my set up and turned out great. I leave in May though for a year so PM me and I 'll let you know if I can help at all.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #44
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mine runs better on 93. No nocking , or ticking. Mine about even. Pay more for a tank, and get more miles out of it. Or pay less and use more
Old 02-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Cool man, Let me know. Just helped a buddy (ArmyTaco) do some D2S Minis... much easier than my set up and turned out great. I leave in May though for a year so PM me and I 'll let you know if I can help at all.
I will. And THANK YOU for serving out country. Kick some ass and be safe
Old 02-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #47
musty40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
musty40's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ights-how.html

OP nice truck!
Old 02-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #48
WahooTaco
gov875 is a jewel in the roughgov875 is a jewel in the roughgov875 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
gov875's Tacoma Gallery
truck box rails question

nice looking truck man. did you attach those bars to the toolbox or did it come that way? seems like a pretty useful addition for my rattle canned black box.

Quote:
Black tool box pics. Was bought at Hudson brother's truck accessories in Lexington, SC. The manufacture name and number can been seen in one of the pics. If you notice in the pic where the box is open, there is a slot on each side that you fish a "J" bolt down into the rail system on the Tacoma. Once it is seated in the track you put a washer on and bolt it down tight and it won't move. Hope this helps.

New Bed rack.

Old 02-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #49

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
nice looking truck man. did you attach those bars to the toolbox or did it come that way? seems like a pretty useful addition for my rattle canned black box.
Thanks! They are an option from the factory and they are welded on. You can probably get someone experienced in aluminum welding to put them on for you.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:17 PM   #51

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
All i can say is AMAZING build...good looking truck man. Wish i had the money to finish everything i plan on doing to mine. Good craftsmanship too.
Thank you sir.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #52
thefastestindian is on a distinguished road
Name: Gautam
thefastestindian's Tacoma Gallery
Andy,
one of the best trucks i have seen.
Great job. Well it pays off to put so much effort into it. I have left you a PM.
I am really new to this. I recently moved to United States from india and have bought this truck 3 weeks back.
I will be grateful if you could guide me on this.

Good Job again! respect!
Old 05-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #53
trdkrupp is on a distinguished road

Army: CBRN Technician, 2-44 ADA
Name: Nate
trdkrupp's Tacoma Gallery
Any more info on the satoshi? Looks good, please PM. Thanks
Old 05-21-2011, 09:51 PM   #54

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdkrupp View Post
Any more info on the satoshi? Looks good, please PM. Thanks
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...grill-mod.html
Old 05-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #55
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Build Dude!!! Is your truck a PreRunner or 4x4?
Old 05-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #56
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Great Build! Keep up the good work!
Old 05-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #57

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Nice Build Dude!!! Is your truck a PreRunner or 4x4?
Prerunner.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #58
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, thats a bad ass prerunner
Old 05-29-2011, 10:03 AM   #59
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!

-No top plate spacers
-I would love to have some 285's but this is my daily driver, the 265's are so easy on gas I would find it hard to justify changing them out. The truck is regularly driven on trips too, this weekend we are driving all through NC. Thanks for the kind words.
how noticeable is the taco lean on yours without the driver side spacer? were your 885s the 885x? how much lift do you think you got without the spacers?

sick truck.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #60

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
how noticeable is the taco lean on yours without the driver side spacer? were your 885s the 885x? how much lift do you think you got without the spacers?

sick truck.
Thanks, I am a big fan of your truck as well. No taco lean as I bought the 1/4 spacer from wheelers (I was saying I don't have the top plate spacers on each side, only the drivers side spacer to correct the taco lean). I would say somewhere around 2.5" of lift, guesstimate only though.