LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

AzogSS' Build.

Old 05-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #61
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Thanks, I am a big fan of your truck as well. No taco lean as I bought the 1/4 spacer from wheelers (I was saying I don't have the top plate spacers on each side, only the drivers side spacer to correct the taco lean). I would say somewhere around 2.5" of lift, guesstimate only though.
Awesome. I would have been stoked if your truck looked that even on both sides without the spacer. I will be putting that in tomorrow when I install the 885s and 1.5" aal tomorrow.

I didn't see any after lift measurements on your build page; I may have missed it. Any way you can tell me what they are? from the ground in the middle of the tire to the bottom of the fender flares? Curious to see how much more lift the 885s and aal will give me going from the 5100s at 1.75".

EDIT - Oh yeah - I'm following your lead with the 265/75s. Looks sharp on your truck and I can't justify spending more money on 285s just for looks on my DD.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #62
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Awesome. I would have been stoked if your truck looked that even on both sides without the spacer. I will be putting that in tomorrow when I install the 885s and 1.5" aal tomorrow.

I didn't see any after lift measurements on your build page; I may have missed it. Any way you can tell me what they are? from the ground in the middle of the tire to the bottom of the fender flares? Curious to see how much more lift the 885s and aal will give me going from the 5100s at 1.75".

EDIT - Oh yeah - I'm following your lead with the 265/75s. Looks sharp on your truck and I can't justify spending more money on 285s just for looks on my DD.
Sorry, I can't get measurements for you I am in Texas at the moment about to head overseas for a year (for the Army) and had to leave the truck behind :-/. My wife is driving it a few times a month to keep it up.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #63
FooFightingFJ will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
FooFightingFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Thx for the warm welcome to TW, brother...
Old 08-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #64
dwsalley95 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
dwsalley95's Tacoma Gallery
love your truck man!! i live in columbia and saw your truck parked at miyos on forrest drive not to long ago but i hope there is a meet or a mod day soon in sc!! hope to see your truck up close
Old 09-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #65
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got that rear on yet?
Old 09-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #66
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Got that rear on yet?
It's been powder coated textured matte black and the PIAA lights have been ordered... Both sitting in my building until I get back from Iraq. Just ran out of time, it looks great though- really beefy! I'll post up some pics in the springtime when it's all together
Old 09-30-2011, 09:14 PM   #67
Erlski is on a distinguished road

Erlski's Tacoma Gallery
Man the truck is looking good bro! Looking straight TOUGH!
Old 10-28-2011, 02:13 AM   #69

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlski View Post
Man the truck is looking good bro! Looking straight TOUGH!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woods247 View Post
Nice build man!
Thank you both, ready to get back and enjoy it some!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:42 PM   #70

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley0568 View Post
Inspiration!! Sick ass mo foin tacoma
Thanks man!

New rear bumper installed. Thanks to Eric @ Relentless Fabrication.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #71
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see it finally ended up where it belongs! Congrats!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:43 PM   #72
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks awesome man!!
Old 03-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #73
Tacomang is on a distinguished road

Tacomang's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build man I want those wheels!
Old 04-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #74
roots is on a distinguished road

roots's Tacoma Gallery
Like this build so much I bookmarked it!
Old 04-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #75

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomang View Post
Nice build man I want those wheels!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots View Post
Like this build so much I bookmarked it!
I appreciate it. I have a few more small things I'll be adding over the next couple weeks. Sure is nice to drive it again after being gone for a year.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #78

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
how do you like your ARB bumper?
Great bumper! Highly reccomend it as they have the build down to a science.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #79

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
My faternal twin! Nice looking truck bro!
You too dude!
Old 05-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #80
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
im jealous... even though i see you're a carolina grad

Products Discussed in this Thread