Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bestop Soft Top Help

Old 01-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
agroman2001 is on a distinguished road
Name: AJ
agroman2001's Tacoma Gallery
Bestop Soft Top Help

Couple weeks ago i saw some ones build thread and they had pictures and a link to a thread where they improved some of the problems they had with their Bestop soft top. Does anyone know who's build that was?
Old 01-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Curious of problems. None with mine.
Same here.

EDIT: to answer the OP's question it was barlow's (sp?) build. All he did was drill out and put in stail less steal rivits and put caps over the rivits to prevent scratching the windoes. i have had no prblem with that. And he also put some clamps at the front of the bed to hold down the front flap better. I to did this, but I used some cheap, small C-clamps I got from home depot. I used 2 of them (1 on each side) and have had no problems so far.