Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Sky's Build!!!!

Old 12-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #21
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
sooo...updates or no???
Old 12-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #22
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i like your exhaust idea... would it be to much to ask how you did it?
It didn't coast anything its all stock tubing. Just cut off the muffler and and re welded it up
Old 12-13-2011, 08:02 PM   #24
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Sorry no. Just about to order some new tires and some bumper caps soon. I'll up date it when then all come in!
nice!!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:38 AM   #25
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Sky's Tacoma Gallery
So finally getting around to up date... I've done some more mods... got some deaver j66's and rear fiberglass. Really worked my front bumper to hold 4 lights now. And some thing really big... I painted it satin black...lol

What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Sky's Build!!!!-2012-04-27_13-50-31_557.jpg  
Old 05-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #28
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! Is that vinyl wrap?

How do you like your Falken's?
Old 05-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #29
Taco Member

Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Looks awesome! Is that vinyl wrap?

How do you like your Falken's?
No not vinyl that is paint and the falkens are great I really like them had them for about 7-8000 miles... nice and quite and good in the dirt and snow even sand there not to bad.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #30
tacoontherock is on a distinguished road

tacoontherock's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build. Where did you get those bumper caps that match up to the fenders?
Thought only glassworks had them but don't you have allpro's?
Old 05-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #31
Taco Member

Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoontherock View Post
Nice build. Where did you get those bumper caps that match up to the fenders?
Thought only glassworks had them but don't you have allpro's?
lol there are glassworks bumper caps, and yes those are all pro fender... It took me about 6 hours to cut and adjust them to line up as good as i did! so i have glassworks bumpercaps, all-pro front fenders, and fiberwerx bedsides!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:56 AM   #32
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
youre running no muffler?
Old 06-27-2012, 01:05 AM   #34
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like that? also how did you get the exhaust to come out before the tire
Old 06-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #35
Taco Member

Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
how do you like that? also how did you get the exhaust to come out before the tire
I kept the stock piping and just cut the muffler off and re-welded back and made the stock tip and made it come between the frame and the leaf spring! i love it no one's taco sounds like mine!
Old 07-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #36
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good brandon I like the black, but good luck keeping the paint look half deceseny my friend has a satin black I beam ranger and after about 3 desert trips it looks like shit it scratches very easily
Old 11-25-2012, 10:32 AM   #37
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build man. Love the paint job.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:59 PM   #38
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
You got any more pics and info on your front skid? Ive been thinking about trying something like that
Old 01-21-2013, 12:03 AM   #39
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Sick paint job man! Whens the LT coming?
Old 01-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #40
Taco Member

Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Sick paint job man! Whens the LT coming?
God I wish.. I not no money right now! If i get this new job ill try to but I dont know when for sure Im thinking of saving more money and going with the Solo Motorsports one so i can keep the 4x4!