Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

White Nightmare Build

Old 02-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
White Nightmare Build

it all started in november 2009 when i picked her up at mike erdman toyota, merritt island florida.

****UPDATED AS OF 20110320**** (pics near bottom of this post)

Bone Stock

then i debadged her, and eventually took off the sport sticker and replaced with DC stickers (kinda bro, i know, but they were only there for a few months and i got my senses back and removed them lol)

then came the devil horns and the avid light bar(before it was line-x'd)

then came the grillcraft(the devil horns went away about a month later. i like a clean looking grill better)

then i got my avid bar lined

then came the t-rex eyelids

just a few guys from my base i went offroading with

one of my favorites

then came the tinted stock tails

then i finally decided to do the BHLM

and here comes the best of all

Hankook Dynapro ATm's (285/75/16) with Pro Comp 8069's and Bilstein 5100's at 2.5 with the rear spring TSB

****UPDATED AS OF 20110320****

my friends bro'd out ranger

Stay tuned in, there will be more to come!!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
very sharp my man!!! i like it
Old 02-22-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
very sharp my man!!! i like it
thanks jon
Old 02-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the white and red theme is a first for me.

iv never seen that combo
Old 02-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
the white and red theme is a first for me.

iv never seen that combo
i just really like the way red stands out against white. and the black just helps it even more lol
Old 02-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
i just really like the way red stands out against white. and the black just helps it even more lol
yes sir it does
Old 02-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #9
bozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud of
Firefighter: wildland firefighter
bozotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, and nice call taking off the DC sticker.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozotaco View Post
Looks good, and nice call taking off the DC sticker.
indeed
Old 02-22-2011, 04:51 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
Sharp lookin taco Detective!
thanks jay
Old 02-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #13
dfenter84 is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dfenter84's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Taco man! Hey I'm here in Alamo and starting to hang out with some Taco owners in El Paso if your interested.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #14
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfenter84 View Post
Awesome Taco man! Hey I'm here in Alamo and starting to hang out with some Taco owners in El Paso if your interested.
nice man. do you have anything done to your truck? maybe ive seen you around? have you seen me?
Old 02-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I'd suggest painting your radiator black to make it not so noticable through the grillecraft, and move the horns lower so they are hidden too.

great looking truck though. Had the avid bar for a while and I liked it alot.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #16
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I'd suggest painting your radiator black to make it not so noticable through the grillecraft, and move the horns lower so they are hidden too.

great looking truck though. Had the avid bar for a while and I liked it alot.
devil horns arnt on anymore, sold them a few months ago. im gonna do the radiator...........................eventually
Old 02-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #17
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #18
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
devil horns arnt on anymore, sold them a few months ago. im gonna do the radiator...........................eventually
not the devil horns.. the actual horns. they are mounted in view through the grille craft. bolted to the radiator mount, easily moved out of view.

.. just a thought.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #19
dfenter84 is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dfenter84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice man. do you have anything done to your truck? maybe ive seen you around? have you seen me?
No, i haven't had the money to do alot except paint the toyota emblem. I saw you on base once, I work out there usually, truck looks even more bad ass in person!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #20
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfenter84 View Post
No, i haven't had the money to do alot except paint the toyota emblem. I saw you on base once, I work out there usually, truck looks even more bad ass in person!
thanks david. well we should get some people together and go offroading sometime. i also go shooting a lot so if your into firearms we can go blast some rabbits or somethin