Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bama_TACO's 05 DC Prerunner Sport

Old 02-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Bama_TACO's 05 DC Prerunner Sport

The day I bought it.

Day 2, Pinstripes removed, windows tinted (20% on front roll ups, 20% overlaid on all rear windows, 40% on windshield (later removed)).

TRD Sport decal removed.

Morimoto D2S mini retrofits installed, BHLM, Spray on bedliner on valance, Emblem blacked out.

Pioneer Avic X920BT Installed, rear Power Acoustic 9" overhead monitor

Front 5100s Installed (set at .85" with 1/4" Toytec spacer on driver's side, rear stock 3 leaf)

Eye Lids Installed

Front 5100s set at 2.5", Icon 3 Leaf AAL in rear.

New Wheels and Tires (Moto Metal 951, 18x9, 285/65/18 Terra Grapplers)

Roof Rack installed

Old 02-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice Sir!! The more projector retros I see the more I wana do mine, quite sharp!
Old 03-14-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you got a lot of lift out of those Icons. Did you just add them to a standard, non-TSB leaf pack? Do you tow or haul with it, just wondering how they handle when loaded up. Nice truck, BTW!!
Old 03-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Looks like you got a lot of lift out of those Icons. Did you just add them to a standard, non-TSB leaf pack? Do you tow or haul with it, just wondering how they handle when loaded up. Nice truck, BTW!!
Thank you sir. I added them to the standard 3 leaf pack. I removed the overload spring from the 3 leaf and added the Icon 3 leaf pack, for a total of 5 leafs now. I towed my boat which has about 300 tongue weight and it handled the load fine. It squated a little. Picture below. I have toyed with the idea of adding the factory overload leaf back to get about a 1/2" more lift in the rear. I know there is someone on here running a Wheelers 3 leaf along with the factory overload leaf without any issue.

EDIT: Here is the thread where a guy put in the Wheeler's 3 leaf along with the factory overload leaf. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...-question.html

Old 03-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! Good info
Old 03-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #6
ryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of lightryguy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Riley
ryguy's Tacoma Gallery
Dope truck!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #9
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidson View Post
love your truck, basically everything im wanting to do to mine. good taste
Thank you. The wheels are a little over-the-top for what I wanted, but for the price I couldn't turn them down.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #10
FF4RC5
08FireRescueTaco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer FireFighter
Name: Hunter
08FireRescueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
dude your head lights are SICK!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #11
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
your truck is looking great. I think the BHLM, eyelids and valance made the front of your truck stand out........Looks good. I am planning on doing the BHLM on mine also. I like the cheap mods. I just got to get the time to do it now....
Old 04-12-2011, 06:29 AM   #12
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man!
Old 04-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #13
BigPoppaSmurf
sveezy012 is on a distinguished road

Name: Sergio
sveezy012's Tacoma Gallery
sweet lookin truck!